GroupXpense is the easiest way to split and keep track of shared expenses with friends, family, roommates and colleagues.
With Group Expense you can:
- share events with your friends to collaborate
- see a summary of the final amount owed
- add custom splits
- group bills and track them via events
- email a summary report of final balances.
- use it even when you are offline
- support multiple currency conversions
- share reports as PDF files
New features added based on user requests:
- Add payments in other currencies
- Specify currency when creating expenses or payments.
- Decimal precision when displaying exchange rate
- Missing download link in email
- PDF report getting cut off for bigger groups.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good, I just started using for our upcoming trip to Europe and after uploaded an expense made for two of us out of four participants it doesn’t shows how much we own to each of them. That would be great
Simple and easy to use
Have been using this app for a few years now and I love the simplicity of the design. The reports is a big plus.
Fantastic app for sharing expense
It is simple to use. But I expect it shows some kind of chart and different way of expressing data., it would be nice.
- 39.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aavees
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.