Group & Gather is the free app that allows you and your group to easily find that perfect date, time, and place to gather.
With just a few quick taps you can plan an event, add friends, allow group members to share their availability, find a location, and even coordinate what to bring. Every option can be set by the organizer or put out to a vote, and all preferences are tracked in the app.
Best of all, for those who don’t have the app, Group & Gather can generate emails with special links that allow your friends to respond to all questions from any web browser, and their answers are automatically connected to the app. This means your group can use the app - or just the emails - and still fully participate in the event planning process.
Once everyone votes, Group & Gather tells you which time, date, and location work best for the group, and you can send an email from the app with the final details.
Group & Gather Features:
• Decide on date, time, location, and items to bring
• Build your friends list and groups easily
• Allow guest to vote on some or all event details
• Emails allow anyone to participate – i.e., you don’t need to install the app or register for an account to place your vote
• No more sorting through endless emails and group texts to organize an event
Group & Gather solves the problem of trying to figure out your friends’ schedules from an endless stream of emails, phone calls, and texts. Other apps solve some of the problems, but Group & Gather solves all these problems - in the same app.
Group and Event Scheduling Made Easy:
• Groups can have multiple administrators and all group administrators can add/delete members from the group and create new events for the group
• New events can be created based on existing events – this is ideal, if you have a repeating event, for example a monthly wine party or club event
• Calendar integration: once a date and time have been agreed upon, Group & Gather automatically attaches an .ics calendar entry to all emails sent to participants, so that they can easily add the event to their electronic calendar of choice
New in version 2.0:
• The app has been localized for German, French, Spanish, and Japanese.
• By default the app language will be the same as the operating system language on the device.
• Users can switch to a different language on the sign-in screen, if they want.
Ratings and Reviews
Promising, But Cumbersome for a Large Group
I am the stage manager for a youth touring production and need a tool that allows users to confirm or decline attendance to rehearsals and possible performance dates. This app has been the most promising I’ve seen so far, until it’s time to add friends. We have approximately 100 people who need to be added and with no way to import CSV or some other file type, it’s a no go. Also, lack of a Mac desktop program or cloud access is another minus.
- Altova GmbH
- 47.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Altova GmbH. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.