Black Friday sale! Usual price $13.99 (£13.99)
A section based audio looper for iPad and iPhone.
Record, loop, overdub, add effects and much more! The perfect music creation tool for performers, songwriters and beat boxers.
Create songs with verse, bridge and chorus structures and switch between them in real time.
Full list of features:
• Record, loop and mix your voice or instruments.
• Groups - Create song sections (e.g. Verse, Bridge, Chorus).
• Universal support (iPad & iPhone).
• Import audio files
• Drag and drop
• Ableton Link
• Inter-App Audio.
• Built in effects.
• Audio unit v3 effects.
• Drum machine.
• Master Group - A dedicated group for drums and percussion which plays throughout your song.
• MIDI control.
• Mix - Volume and pan on every loop and group.
• Input monitoring.
• Count in - Counts you in to record.
• CUE mode - Automatically play sections and record loops.
• Manual tempo recording - Set the tempo by punching in/out the first loop.
• Instant recording - Start/stops recording instantly, loop lengths are calculated automatically.
• Performance Recording - Record your performances in real time.
• Move - Move loops between groups.
• Merge - Combine multiple loops.
• Copy - Duplicate loops.
• Name labels - Label instruments and song sections.
• Tap tempo.
• External audio interface support - Use an audio interface to connect instruments, PA's and amplifiers.
• Pitch algorithm - Change the tempo by altering the pitch.
• Time stretch algorithm - Change the tempo without altering the pitch.
• Unique group tempo - Set a unique tempo for each section of a song.
• Landscape, portrait and split view orientation (iPad only).
• Sample accurate recording and playback - Keeps your loops in perfect sync.
• 32bit floating point audio engine.
Bug fix for Ableton Link on iOS14
Ratings and Reviews
GTL is amazing for crafting songs, working out ideas, improvisation and more! I've tried more than a few looping apps and I find GTL to be the easiest and most intuitive to use. The quality of the recording comes out really well and I LOVE that the app is always being updated, the forum is informative and the developer amazingly helpful and responsive. A must have in your music making arsenal!
As far as I can tell this app is still the measuring stick for all other looping apps. Getting the timing down on the start and ending of loops is tricky but that can be solved by recording on any DAW h then editing and importing the loops one at a time. I use this app live where I couldn't with my Diditech Trio. If you want to be a one man band, this is a major tool in your toolbox.
Best Looper Out There
I’ve done a lot of research into looper apps and pedals and GTL is by far my favorite. So much functionality and a very user-friendly interface. Highly recommended!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jack Marshall
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Jack Marshall
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.