Groupdolists instantly coordinates incident response teams, whether corporate or public sector, in a single organization or across multiple organizations. Groupdolists creates a common operating picture between all responders, wherever they are, and synchronizes their efforts in real time.
Say goodbye to dusty binders stuffed thick with forgotten photocopies of out-of-date incident response plans. With Groupdolists, organizers mobilize response teams on demand. Assign tasks, share situational information, and confirm results faster and more efficiently than ever before.
With the native iPhone app, Groupdolists brings your command and operations centers to participants wherever they are, whenever you need them. You can even create an instant conference call with one tap.
• Groupdolists brings emergency (and everyday) operating procedures to interactive life.
• Groupdolists pushes task lists and more instantly to response teams, regardless of their location or device—instantly synchronizing what needs to be done and by whom, as well as confirming completed tasks in chronological order.
• Groupdolists increases transparency, provides greater accountability, and even offers a "leadership view" for those who need to see but not touch!
• Groupdolists instantly synchronizes not just tasks, but photos, videos, links, comments, and documents to all team members. Everything you use is available for reference and action.
• Groupdolists provides complete after-action documentation in both PDF and Excel formats.
If you’re responsible for the safety and security of personnel, facilities, assets, or even just your organization's reputation, then Groupdolists is for you! The iPhone client is FREE to all participants.
* Incident Log is now Whiteboard! New name, improved experience.
* You told us you don't like bugs, so we fixed some!
* Some sneaky performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.