You've just found the best, easiest tool for staying in touch with people in your address book, and updating each other amid all the chaos.
Downloaded by 7 million people in over 100 countries around the world.
Don't take our word for it. See for yourself! It's free.
Groups works with your native contacts and phone capabilities, so it's completely private. And your recipients don't need to have a particular app like Facebook or WeChat.
+ Group your contacts into Friends, Family, etc.
+ Easily create and manage any groups of contacts
+ Now translated into 15 languages!
+ Works with native iPhone groups
+ Set an icon for each group - now w/more icons
+ Sort contacts by the time they were added
+ Merge duplicate contacts!
+ Easily text or email many contacts at once
+ Works even if your contacts don't have the app
+ Personalize your texts with first name, last name, etc.
+ Attach images to your emails, use To | Cc | Bcc
+ Share links, photos, videos with friends, family, students, or anyone using pure sms and email.
+ Search within groups, by any attribute
+ Set reminders to get in touch with people
+ Quickly build lists of people to contact
+ Supports all iPhone screen sizes
+ Takes advantage of the latest iOS features (like Do Not Disturb, Voice Messages etc.)
* Groups will obviously need to access your contacts in order to work.
* If you have iMessage turned on, your phone will use it to send out group messages.
Improved onboarding for new users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It makes my job easier
I deal with a lot of people in my job. I needed an app to sort my many contacts so I know who’s calling me before I pick up. I also didn’t need to scroll through hundreds of names to find who I needed to call. This app has worked so far & I can have a lot of categories to sort my contacts - by week and destination, bus Drivers, group Leaders, Hotels, restaurants, tour Guides, etc.
There are 3 things that bug me.
1. Sometimes it will not let me edit a date or delete something like a date or phone # that I’ve entered incorrectly.
2. Another thing is I might have 2 or 3 dates listed chronologically on a contact & I enter a new date & I go back into the contact & find the date has been moved to between the other dates or to the top date location throwing the chronological order off. If I re-edit it sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn’t.
3. The last thing is after I enter a new contact this box pops up: Do you want more information on this contact yes or no. My answer is always no. This is annoying & a waste of my time. I want to be able to turn that option off!
Groups App is Awesome
This App has been a time saver for me concerning email and text message addresses to my groups. If you are sending out group emails and text messages in a small group environment in church, community, military organizations, clubs, etc., I recommend using this App. You can add addresses or phone numbers one time and choose each message or text who you want to include or who you want to leave out. You can also add and delete people as you desire. I highly recommend this App, and that’s without knowing what else it can do... Looking forward to the rest of you telling me what else I may be missing in this App. I also recommend you investing in the different upgrades that you need or if for no other reason, to support this company for this awesome App. Thanks. Be blessed and be safe. 20April2020
P.S. ‼️Ready to give it less than a five, if it keeps asking me each month to review it again after I’ve already reviewed it... Please fix that. Thank you. 26July2020
Merging Contacts Bug
I was excited to see this app as I needed an app to help me manage the different groups of contacts I have. I’m running into a couple of issues. 1. The function to consolidate duplicates is great, the bug here is I can only successfully merge one set of duplicates, when I repeat the process to merge the next set of duplicates I get kicked out of the app, the app shuts down. So to merge the next set of duplicates I would have to go into the app and start the process from the beginning. Each time it allows me to merge one set of duplicates then the app shuts down.
2. The functionality that lists out all the contacts that have potential duplicates is great. However, the “merge” button is not enabled even after I have put a check mark next to each suggested contact that has duplicates, the result is I cannot do the group merge, even though intuitively I think this is the purpose of the list and the merge button.
Can you please address these issues? Thanks
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Qbix, Inc.
- 82.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Qbix Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $9.99
- Turn off Ads $4.99
- Unlock All Features $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.