••• Master cannabis growing, learn from experts and share with the community. •••
Grow with Jane is the complete and most useful tool for cannabis plant growers. Easily track your plants and environments, get growing support from experts, learn from our cannabis growing guides and explore our community Growlogs.
- #1 Cannabis journal in the world
- 2021 Best Grow App by High Times
- Trusted by over 500k growers from all around the world
• Your Growing Partner
The most effective method for tracking your plant’s growth and health. With logs, reminders, fertilizers, grow logs and more, you’ll surely succeed flawlessly from seed to harvest. This intuitive cannabis plant grow journal and helper, will make things truly easy and be your guidance and help throughout the whole harvest process. Ideal for beginner and expert cannabis growers. You can finally replace your diary, focus on your trees while Grow with Jane tracks your progress.
• Replace guesswork with confidence
Learn about growing. Break through the clutter of misinformation, all of our Grow Guides have been meticulously researched and expertly crafted by our team and community.
• Grow better, together
Grow with Jane’s Community is a safe space to connect and share with fellow growers. Growlogs let you share your plant’s progress, photos and overall experience. Explore expert grower logs and find what strain to grow next!
• Use Grow with Jane to:
- Create as many cannabis plants and environments as you want. Start growing and learn through the process. It doesn’t matter if your plant comes from an automatic, feminized or regular seed; or if you are growing indoors or outdoors.
- Keep track of everything you do with your plants. Avoid forgetting important details and perfectly grow your plant. GWJ has easy to use and intuitive tools that will make things extremely easy for you. Create as many Growlogs as you want and keep track of everything.
- Use the plant planner features and easily set reminders to water or feed your plant. Don’t ever wonder why your plant failed to grow as you planned.
- Set your notifications. Manage the growth smartly and plan everything with plant reminders and turn each of your plant growing into success.
- Secure your plant’s photos. Your plant's photos can be your own thing. Take photos and create notes for any of your plants diary and keep them securely on your device without them appearing in your gallery.
- Create charts, track your metrics, and use our calculators to save time and effort and get precise results.
• Join our community
The Community forum lets you engage in discussions and ask questions about growing.
• Join our Discord Server
In the Discord server you can connect instantly with other fellow growers.
• Can I use Grow with Jane for free?
Yes! Using Grow with Jane for free is the perfect helper if you have a small garden, or want to try what Grow with Jane has to offer. Our growing guides and communities are free and open for everyone to join as well.
• What paid options do you offer?
Grow with Jane Pro subscription gives you unrestricted access to all features. It’s the perfect tool to manage and improve your grow. You will get:
- Unlimited trees
- Unlimited environments
- Expert growing support from our experts
- Unrestricted charts and tracking tools
- High quality photos storage
- Early access to new features
2.2.2 brings some important fixes requested by the community: iOS was showing some issues with the PIN lock that got fixed, editing and deleting nutrient mixes that were previously applied on nutrient reminders is now fully functional. Quantities in nutrient mixes are no longer rounded. Adding your own Nutrient brands is now easier than ever.
What else would you like to see implemented? let us know at https://portal.productboard.com/growithjane/
Thank you for all the feedback you give us, we really couldn't do it without it.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with a few suggestions
I’m liking this app a lot more than GrowBuddy. I do have a few suggestions. It would be nice to link multiple accounts together and have a way for people that I work with to get notifications. That way I can setup a watering schedule and whoever is available can feed the plants. It would also be nice to be able to track the wattage of a light during a plant’s lifecycle. I have a dimmable light that I start out with at a lower wattage. Then I gradually adjust the wattage as the plants grow. One last suggestion, I have two flower tents that are on different light schedules 6am-6pm for one and 6pm-6am for the other. It would be nice to be able to specify the light schedules for an environment, which can also change during a grow. When I move a plant to the flower tent, I like to give it a week or two before I change the light to 12/12 to shape it in a trellis.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Thanks so much for the review and the detailed feedback!! let me address some of the points you bring up: team management is a much needed feature and it is in our roadmap. Concerning the wattage, you can edit the environment lights wattage and the change will be reflected in your Growlog! check it out. Concerning times for light schedules, this is a great idea, I'll forward it to the team see how we can implement it. If you have any other idea or recommendation please send us a message through the app or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again for your detailed feedback, we love it! Happy growing!
I see this app has been around for a long time. Upon researching they stay up to date and are still a very active group of programmers behind this. I hopped onto this application one year ago and it had a few things. I can’t quite remember that I didn’t like like the editing of the plants if you do something wrong. Or make a mistake. Within a few months after mentioning it was added. To have the ability to really be heard by the programmers and to be able to shape the growing app into what we need together is what made me a lover. I went ahead and payed the very affordable yearly fee to go with unlimited rooms and plant numbers. Now we use it to help track commercially as well. Just too good! The owner and the office ladies would love if I could export information to them in a easier format. Well turns out a couple of us asked for that as well and they’re currently working on it. These guys just don’t stop. Much love!
This apps great. Few minor annoyances with the forum side of the app, such as being logged out every time you switch between your grow log and the forum, but honestly, it’s just a minor annoyance. You just have to log back in and find where ever you left off in the forum’s threads again.
Other than that, I’ve been using it for about a month or so. Using the grow log is pretty intuitive and had a lot of great features and is organized pretty well. The community forum side seems to be somewhat active and has a lot of great topics that are covered and it seems very welcoming if you have questions you can’t find answers to.
And you can also post your grow logs and get feedback from other people, check out other people’s grow logs, and it is all really organized. If the grower chooses to include it, the grow logs have all the information about a grow, such as what lights they are using, watts, the type of grow medium, you can even go as detailed as to include your nutrient regime and even the amount of each individual nutrient.
This app is pretty well thought out, looks pretty good and is pretty intuitive and it seems to be one of the more ideal apps like this.
Developer Response ,
Hi Thaynes! Thank you so much for the detailed review!
How can we earn the 5th star?
If you have questions or feedback you can contact us using the in-app form or at email@example.com. Happy growing!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Los Redondos Inc.
- 100.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Los Redondos Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $4.99
- Pro $35.99