* Thank you to our fans for the support, loads of new and exciting content for Growing Pug is on the way! *
Growing Pug lets you have a Pug living in your phone, and it's fun, addictive and easy to play. Experience the joy of watching and helping your Pug grow from a tiny little pug puppy into a big, active Pug! You can also get more Pugs - the more Pugs, the merrier!
There are different clothes, beds and foods and other goodies that you can give your Pug, fun tricks to do, your own room to design, toys to play with, and lots of different walks and adventures that you can take your Pug on!
- Your Pugs grow and live in your phone, even while you're away
- Pugs are smart - they beg for food, seek attention when they're sad, play with other Pugs, and go to sleep on their own
- Play fetch with your Pug with new, fun toys
- Inspired by not just one, but TWO real pugs
- Redesign and remodel your Pug's room however you want
- Continuously updated and supported with new content. Growing Pug keeps getting better and better!
- Do tricks with your pug
- Lots of fancy clothes, comfy beds and yummy foods to give your Pug, each with their own special bonuses
- Give your Pug a refreshing bath
- Realistic pug whining, pooping and snoring behaviors
- Made with 100% real pug sounds
- Hand drawn and animated graphics
- Multiple Pugs!
- Pug now thinks and acts on its own!
- Pug now jumps, moves and plays around with other Pugs!
- Play fetch with new toys!
- Change backgrounds!
- New feeding system!
Ratings and Reviews
I have some ideas!
Okay so I absolutely love this game, because my boyfriend won't let me have an actual puppy I enjoy being able to play Growing Pug and my bf actually asked how my pups are doing lol. But the only thing I don't like it, there's not much to do. I wish we could decorate the room a little more, rearrange it, buy a couch or some pug wall decor, some more things to be able to spend birds on. I also have two pugs and I wish they could actually play together more, or play with other animals. One time they slept in the same bed and it was absolutely adorable! So I really enjoy this game and the concept I just wish there was more I could do on it to spend more time playing it and spoiling them
THEY KILLED OFF MY PUG!
I am only writing this review because I am extremely upset! MY PUG DIED! If you do not log into this app daily, they KILL OFF your dog! I loved this app, however, logging on after a day without my phone and finding my little pug dead was totally disturbing! He looks like a deflated balloon! You can pay .99 to revive him, which I did because I was so mortified! My suggestion, if you want people's .99 that bad, just make the pug run away and you have to pay the .99 to get it back! It would be much less traumatic! I am an avid pug lover with several of my own, so this really upset me! Cartoon or not, a dead animal, especially a pug which we all love so dearly, is portrayed as dead, it's so disturbing. Really hoping they can change this to a less morbid method. Only rating this 5 stars in hopes to get it seen and hopefully fixed! For the love of dog owners everywhere, change this aspect please!
Maybe Too Simplistic
To me, games being this simplistic can be good or bad, because most of the time this means that I'll just get bored of them over time, which I'm thinking will definitely happen with this game. There really isn't a lot to do, it's turned into a game were I go on it for about two minutes just to take care of my pug and then leave and not touch it for about two or three hours. I don't think this should've costed money to download, especially since the only way you can really grow in the game is buying the in-app purchases. I don't want to be considered a hater, I'm just reviewing the app like I've been repeatedly and annoyingly asked by the game while trying to spend my two minutes taking care of my pug. Literally, it asked me about six times. That's the only reason I'm doing this. It better freaking stop now.
- Blimps, LLC
- 55.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Blimps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Get 2,000 Birds! $2.99
- Bring Pug Back to Life! $0.99
- Get 500 Birds! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.