Be confident that your baby or child is growing at the right pace. This app plots your child's growth curves and calculates exact percentiles using the most authoritative growth reference data.
• All ages: perfect for newborns and older children
• WHO and CDC growth charts (birth to up to 20 years)
• Also includes preterm charts (Fenton) and corrected age
• Metric (kg, cm) and US (lb, oz, ft, inches) units
• Exact percentiles of your baby's measurements
• Official paper templates and custom-fit charts
• Email your charts and your list of measurements
• Transfer your data to other devices (AirDrop or email)
• Export as CSV for use in spreadsheets or backups
• Printing and PDF export
If you like this free app, upgrade to get:
• Unlimited number of children. Plot them together to compare their growth.
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation. BMI chart with WHO percentiles.
• Unlimited percentile calculation beyond age 1
• Data import for transfers and backups
iPhone X support
Thank you for using this app! Export a copy of your data from time to time in case something happens to your device.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not back up to cloud or sync between devices
- Several charts/growth “standards” to choose from: WHO, CDC, etc.
- calculated percentile given in a bubble when you click on the data point on the chart (very nice)
- internet connection not required (great for iPads!)
- preterm adjustment (easy, just enter due date)
- head circumference (WHO and CDC)
- BMI (WHO standard)
- export data to spreadsheet
- change units (global setting) and mixed units allowed
- decimal values allowed (oz, lb, ft, etc)
- you can forecast by entering data in the future
- table of all data entered with ability to edit
- does not sync across your devices
- data does not back up on cloud (must do a full system backup and restore)
- no way to import data from spreadsheet
- only calculates BMI on dates where both height and weight are entered (won’t extrapolate) - not a big con, understandable for accuracy
Features I would like to see added:
- auto cloud backup and sync across devices
- able to import data file
- ‘hide’ certain data points, instead of only delete
- zoom with pinch/pull
- set range on x and y axis
- change size of data points and thickness of connector lines
- able to switch units while entering data
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the detailed feedback! You are going to love the next big update, which will address much of what you pointed out, including backup/sync.
Anxious Mamas Unite
If you are like me and tend to fall on the anxious side of things this is a wonderful app so that you can monitor your child's weight height and head circumference without having to rely on memory or your pediatricians notes.
This app would've come in handy with my first child who is medically fragile and chronically ill and wait was a constant concern. I have not had any bugs or app failures at this point. So far this is been a great app and I'm recommending.
I love having a place to keep up with my three kids health stats. My only regret is that the information does not back up to the cloud. My phone died, and they were not able to restore my new phone to the latest back up. I lost six years worth of data. Luckily their doctors gave me charts but I had to input it all manually. Otherwise have really enjoyed having this information at my fingertips.
- Clafou Ltd
- 9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Clafou Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Growth+ $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.