Be confident that your baby or child is growing at the right pace. This app plots your child's growth curves and calculates exact percentiles using the most authoritative growth reference data.
• All ages: perfect for newborns and older children
• WHO and CDC growth charts (birth to up to 20 years)
• Also includes preterm charts (Fenton) and corrected age
• Metric (kg, cm) and US (lb, oz, ft, inches) units
• Exact percentiles of your child's measurements
• Official paper templates and custom-fit charts
• Unlimited number of children. Plot them together to compare their growth.
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation. BMI chart with WHO percentiles.
• Email your charts and your list of measurements
• Transfer your data to other devices (AirDrop or email)
• Export as CSV for use in spreadsheets or backups
• Printing and PDF export
Thank you for using this app! Export a copy of your data from time to time in case something happens to your device.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App ever for Moms
I love this app. I have used it since it came out. Even though my son was 2, I was able to add all of his stats from Dr. visit and edit date for each going back to 2009. I have recommended this to everyone I know that is pregnant. I open the app, show them how convenient it is to see your child’s weight and height from day one right in the palm of your hand. The times I can’t make an appointment with the pediatrician and have to take my son to a Doc in a box, I open the app and get ready to add his data. When we see his pediatrician I open the app and email the chart to the Dr and she can update her charts as well. I can’t praise this app enough. IT WORKS FULL CIRCLE!!!!
I love that it has the WHO chart (as well as CDC). Was especially helpful fir my petite EBF baby. Also love the convenience of mixing measuring units.
Works so nice I bought it twice
The previous review is incorrect. You can use USA, UK or SI units. You can switch back and forth.
I bought the in-app upgrade but those are a pain to deal with vs buying the pro version which has identical function. I would have bought the + version from the onset knowing what I know now.
In fact, I just bought the "+" version to eliminate that hassle and help out the developer. App Store wouldn't let me post a review here until I bought it.
Read my full review on the free version. If you want to keep track of your kids growth this is the only app you want.
The fact I bought the in-app purchase then bought another copy as the "+" version just so I could post this review should give you an idea of my level of recommendation.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Clafou Ltd
- 8.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Clafou Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.