The most comprehensive yet easy to use app to track the development of your children.
Control growth and motor development of your children by introducing their measurements, recording their progress and visually comparing the results with the standards published by the WHO.
• Enter measurements easily and quickly.
• Main view provides a visual hint of the development of each child.
• Growth charts are clear and completely interactive.
• Windows chart shows babies' achievements in their motor development.
• Timeline shows all child’s relevant events chronologically organized.
• Detail view of each child can be rotated to display charts and timeline. Charts and timeline are available through in-app purchase.
• Supports International and Imperial units of measurement.
New in this version:
• Keep children data synchronised in all your devices via iCloud.
• Use AirDrop to share children data with others.
• Export growth data to a CSV file to be opened in a spreadsheet.
• Share your children growth with family and friends through email or your your favourite social network.
Ratings and Reviews
Lost local data once enable cloud
Title says it, lost local data once switch to cloud. I like the app overall but failed my data
Very basic and lacks ability to choose inches/pounds, so you can only enter in cm/kg.
Needs a few improvements but good start
4/10/15: I bought this year's ago and now it is saying I have to purchase the charts. Shouldn't they be free for me?
In America for infants and toddlers the weight is done by pound and ounces not in decimal format. The height is generally measured by inches not feet until they are older and the head circumference in cm. bc you can't input the measurements by this standard convention I have to use a calculator to convert them and that is cumbersome. Otherwise nice app, but probably would not have bot if I knew I had to convert everything. Hopefully this input method can be fixed.
Update: After the fixes you can input easier without converting measurements. Thanks for listening to my feedback!
- Rafa Rubio
- 9.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2015 Rafa Rubio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.