With the largest selection of restaurants, Grubhub delivers your favorite foods to your door.
Order with a few simple taps in the iOS Grubhub app and get the restaurants you love, delivered.
Feel like getting out for a bit? Great! We also offer pickup for takeout orders.
Whether it’s your favorite local spot, a restaurant with a little more fame, or a new place to try while traveling, Grubhub’s got the eats you’re looking for.
Wondering what your next meal could be? Each Grubhub city has different restaurants that you know and love. Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cinnabon, Denny’s, KFC, McDonalds (NYC only), Pizza Hut, Potbelly, Taco Bell and more are just a tap away.
Here’s a little taste of the foods, local flavors, and cuisines you should be excited about: burgers, donuts, pizza, sushi, pho, wings, Italian, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Greek, vegan, vegetarian and more!
Order takeout or delivery and get exclusive Grubhub deals. Download today!
What Grubhub offers:
THE MOST RESTAURANTS
- Grubhub offers the largest selection of restaurants in the nation!
- Whether it’s Chinese, Greek, Italian, or any other food type you’re craving, it’s covered.
- With exclusive local restaurant partners like Taco Bell and McDonalds, you’ll find that mom and pop shop AND the national spot you love.
EASY TAKEOUT ORDERS
- When you order using the iOS app, you'll avoid the hassle of over-the-phone mistakes.
- You can also count on Grubhub’s 24/7 customer support.
REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING
- Grubhub offers real-time order tracking so you know exactly when to dash to the door for your delicious meal.
MULTIPLE ORDERING OPTIONS
- The Grubhub app provides lots of great features.
- Order now or preorder your next meal.
- Re-order your favorite meals with a tap.
- Order takeout and pick up your meal to save time and money.
- Pay through a variety of options including Apple Pay, Venmo and Grubhub gift cards.
DEALS AND SPECIALS
- Gain access to exclusive deals only available through Grubhub delivery service.
- For a limited time, get your Taco Bell favorites delivered free with orders of $12+! (Terms apply.)
QUALITY RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- Grubhub has lots and lots of restaurant ratings and reviews, so you can count on getting the best food in your area.
- Review the restaurants and menus you try to help other Grubhub customers.
Order the eats you love from local restaurants near you. Download Grubhub now!
Ready to start ordering with Grubhub? Great! Here’s what to do next:
• Download the app
• Sign in or set up your account (you can even use Facebook)
• Choose from your favorite restaurants or try something new
• Pick your perfect meal
We suggest you post up with your mates and order your next food delivery in some of these Grubhub cities:
Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Bridgeport, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Sacramento, Tampa, Washington DC
Just in case you needed a few more reasons to get into Grubhub, here are some rave reviews:
• “I love that I can order food while laying on the couch. Grubhub strikes again!!” - @DrFlunkenstein
• “Thank god for @Grubhub. The delivery guy and I are going to be the best of friends” - @beatz6
• “Just when I thought I was ready to be an adult and cook, Grubhub” - @kima_jones
• “@Grubhub is becoming VERY familiar with my food preferences. I love this app!” - @madelinedenise
Free delivery terms: Must be a first-time Grubhub diner; offer limited to one use per diner. Order must be $15.00, before tax, tip and fees. Discount is capped at $5.00 off your order. Valid for Delivery orders only.
Hungry for a deal? Check out our new Perks tab, filled with deals and rewards from delicious restaurants near you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is better than the service
I have used gh at least 20 times. The app is great, it always works. though it seems inconsistent from restaurant to restaurant in its menu application and usage -sometimes confusing what comes with an item. The service from grub hub employees hasn’t been bad, they tell me when there’s a problem and make it right, so I think the company seems to care (more than I can say for other food delivery services I’ve used which I won’t name here, but it starts with a U!) So I’m loyal to gh in my restaurant delivery patronage anymore. Now you just have to expect though, the restaurants sometimes have issues and cancel your order & your experience depends in large part upon the relationship between that restaurant and gh. Another factor- if you get a driver who treats your food and your time with respect, which isn’t usually a problem. The drivers usually call from the driveway, I don’t know why, most pizza places ring the bell. Sometimes the drivers forget food or spill it. hey this is going to happen if you order from gh 20 or more times. You take your chances, because you don’t want to cook so much, and you don’t want to go out into the public either. Thanks for being there most of the time gh when I’m not cookin’. And shout out to mr. gyro because he is consistently good & fast, never cancels.☮️
Developer Response ,
Hey Classtaker! Thank you so much for your feedback and for being a valued diner! We really appreciate your business with us!
Good but slight issues
I ordered 3 different times from Taco Bell on 3 separate occasions and I completely understand how the quality of the food will vary with fast food it can be not as hot and fresh as other times. but the first time I ordered the food was not good the lady forgot my sauce, she missed the turn for my apartment complex and then when she got here she gave me a attitude about how my complex’s gate works and the overall experience from the first order was awful she didn’t deserve a tip. My second order was correct I got the sauces. My food was hot but again a issue with a rude driver. And the app told me a man was going to deliver my food a spanish last came to my door and gave me a attitude about my gate again and she was really rude and had me aggravated when I walked back inside. She also didn’t deserve a tip. But the third time I ordered my driver I believe his name was Ernesto or something. He was really nice and smiling and laughing great experience and super friendly my food was really fresh and hot and he even remembered sauces and went a extra step to get a separate bag put sauces in and a receipt. He definitely deserved a better tip than what I gave him but because of my experience with the first 2 drivers I didn’t leave more than a dollar. I think it would be a great improvement for the app if you allow customers to tip at the end of the process after the driver drops off the food
Two strikes, might not get a third
Today was my second horrible experience. Driver parks in a parking lot around the corner for 20 minutes, then marks my food delivered. I texted the fake phone number they get 4 times and called it about 5 or 6 with no response. Call customer service, at first they tell me I don’t exist in their system using the phone number I was calling from, after telling me the wrong number 3 times. Once the guy miraculously finds my account he says it was delivered. I tell him it wasn’t and explain that the driver literally sat in an empty parking lot and he offers me $5 dollars for a $9 meal. I told him no thanks and I hung up. I called back to get another person. They call the driver after managing to find my account instantly and the guy said he was calling a number (mine but all out of order) and that he delivered it on my houses doorstep... I was ordering from the bowling alley I work at... After saying I can send proof the driver basically stole my food and refused to contact me, the offer changed to $25 dollars. I’m giving one more order to use it and then I probably won’t use the service again. Foch from Portland, ME, I hope you enjoyed my Applebee’s and that tip you didn’t deserve. Tip for Grubhub, add a rating system for drivers, I have a ton of friends who have all had a similar experience. If I could report a driver and rate him this review wouldn’t be written, just a bad one for him.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.