A BAFTA-nominated educational app featuring 6 Gruffalo themed mini-games that help to develop reactions, logic and problem-solving skills.
Based on the UK's favorite bedtime story, 'The Gruffalo', from the creators of 'Room on the Broom'.
Perfect for 3 - 7 year olds this BAFTA nominated app is Educational App Store Certified with no in app purchases.
***Great technical support - see below or contact email@example.com***
Featuring 6 beautiful and challenging puzzle games that help develop reactions, logic and problem solving skills.
• Are you faster than the Gruffalo? Challenge him to a game of Snap!
• Clear the woodland floor – pair Gruffalo, Mouse, Fox, Owl and Snake as quickly as you can!
• Help Mouse catch nuts - they’re all good!
• Outsmart the Gruffalo in a game of 3 in a Row.
• Piece together your favorite characters - how quickly can you complete the jigsaws?
• Keep the bug colony moving – pull down the correct leaves to send them on their merry way.
Based on ‘The Gruffalo’, the classic children’s picture book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, authors of 'Room on the Broom'.
These games are brought to you by Magic Light Pictures, producers of the Oscar nominated animations 'The Gruffalo' and 'Room on the Broom' as well as 'The Gruffalo's Child' and 'Stick Man'.
You can play Gruffalo: Games on iPhone (4 and above), iPod Touch (4 and above), iPad (2 and above) and iPad mini. Previous generations of these devices will not be fully supported.
If you’re having trouble loading Gruffalo: Games, you may need to fully reboot your device. This should not affect any apps or data currently on your device.
1. Hold the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the Home button at the same time.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the screen goes black and the silver Apple logo appears.
3. Let go of both buttons. Your iPhone should now be rebooting.
1. Press the Hold and home buttons at the same time. The hold button can be found in the top right corner of the iPad. The home button is round and can be found at the bottom of the iPad screen.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the screen either flashes and goes black or a red slider appears at the top of the screen.
3. If the red slider appears, slide it to the right to turn the iPad off.
4. Once the iPad screen is black, hold down the Hold and Home buttons to reset and restart the device. The Apple logo should appear before the device reboots.
Once your device has rebooted, click on the game icon to reload the app.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Have had this app for at least a year now and never had a problem. Every game it comes with is fun and keeps my 6 year old very occupied. I even have fun with it myself lol. We love the Gruffalo movie & this app is great. Love the music too.
Mouse and Gruffalo
These games are fun to play. There's a set of six jigsaws, tic tac toe, snap, nut catching, matching a pair of something, and matching the pattern. Some of the games can be a little challenging, but not too much. They're all one player vs computer, so you can't take turns to play a game together, but it's still fun to try and beat someone's best time on a game. Designed towards children, but a nice break for adults too!
Fun and not too easy that it gets boring.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Magic Light Pictures Ltd
- 115 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2014 Orange Eyes Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.