GrumpNow is the #1 public transport complaints app in the United Kingdom.
GrumpNow is a free mobile app that gives passengers a way to quickly, easily and constructively vent their frustration about public transport, for example a delayed train, a broken bus or even a cancelled airplane.
Why use GrumpNow:
- Immediate gratification. Quickly, easily and anonymously vent your frustration about bad journeys.
- Effortlessly share (optional) your dissatisfaction via social media, e.g. Twitter, WhatsApp. The message is even written for you to make things easy!
- Maintain a personal record of your bad journeys
How it works:
- When 3 passengers grump the same complaint, for the same journey, a notification is tweeted directly to the transport operator
- Most public transport types are included, i.e. Airplane, Bicycle, Bus, Coach, Ferry, Rapid Transit (Metro, Subway, Tube, Underground), Taxi, Train, Tram
- A comprehensive list of complaints, such as overcrowding, dirty conditions, poor Wi-Fi connectivity and antisocial behaviour, enables passengers to grump about issues that typically they wouldn't be bothered to formally complain about
- Quick Links expedite repeat journeys for frequent travellers, e.g. commuters
- Analytics provide an overview of which journeys are being grumped about the most
- Targeted notifications, offers and promotions.
We're always excited to hear from you. If you have feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Together we can make transport better, so don't delay, get on board and grump for change!
App improvements - location selection
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.