Hey Green Shield Canada plan members! GSC on the Go lets you access your benefits plan information wherever you are, whenever you want… unplugged but always connected.
GSC on the Go features*:
• Submit a claim directly from your smartphone or tablet (they’ll be processed instantly).
• Find a health care provider near you
• Access Drugs on the Go – see whether your drug is covered, how much will be covered, and email or download any required authorization forms directly to your physician while you are still in the office
• Show your all-in-one benefit and travel ID card without logging in to the app.
• View your benefit coverage with My Benefits – see how much will be paid and any limits or conditions under your plan
• Check My Alerts for notification of any outstanding claim audits
• Easy access to Change4Life, GSC’s interactive health management portal that supports and encourages you to get and stay healthy.
• Search My Claims History – you asked and we listened! This feature will give you access to the real time status of recently submitted claims as well as details of previously administered claims.
• My Balances – a quick and easy way to check the balance details of your health care and personal spending accounts.
And that’s not all. Over time, we’ll equip GSC on the Go with even more features that allow you to stay even more connected with your benefits plan.
For more information visit greenshield.ca/sites/corporate/en/what-you-need/online-services/Pages/gsc-on-the-go.aspx
*Please note that some features may not be available for your benefits plan. Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply when you use this app.
New this release:
•Added ability to upload documents/pictures (of receipts, prescriptions, etc.) from your device for claims being audited.
•Improved user experience
•Minor bug fixes
- Green Shield Canada
- 120.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.