Support : RECORDING LIVE TV
Support: EPG TIMELINE
Support: XTREAM-CODES API
Support: Parental control
Support: Automatic live stream reconnection
Support: Dynamic language switching
Support : EPG on favourite channels
Support : Embedded subtitle support and more external subtitle formats support
(Embedded bimap subtitle support : DVB TELETEXT , dvd_subtitle , dvb_subtitle , xsub ,hdmv_pgs_subtitle , ASS , SSA , SUBRIP .... and more ....)
External subtitle support : subrip(srt) , ass , ssa , sub , VTT , subviewer 10/20 ....and more
GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user defined Advanced IPTV solutions for live and non-live TV/stream.
With built-in powerful player that supports most formats including RTMP all options. Fast intelligence M3U playlist parser.
If you ever want to play M3U, JSON live streams, if you need player supporting these live (non- live) streams, this IPTV is a solution for these requirements.
We have provided sample M3U, JSON etc. and ready to start.
- Built-in powerful player support all popular video formats including RTMP with all options including tokens.
Player support lots of popular formats like m3u8,mms,rtsp,rtmp ... etc. for live stream and support MKV ,AVI ,MP4 ,MPEGTS ,MOV ,OGG ,FLV etc.. For non-live streams
- Support: Local M3U Playlists (user can upload via FTP or WEBBROWSER via built-in http server)
- Support: Remote Playlists (User can add their http remote playlists)
- Support: Secure Playlist
- Support: EPG in XMLTV format (xml, zip, gz formats allowed);
- Faster and better intelligence M3U parser
1. Favourite playlist
2. Download Remote playlist to Local
3. Remote playlist can be add to database straight away
5. EPG support in XMLTV format, allow XML, ZIP, GZ formats
*** EPG support for local and remote, remote can update regularly ***
6. Dynamic Language support features
- Language set to default language, however users can switch between 31 languages without changing device language setting
- Supported language
Arabic , Czech , Danish , German , Greek , English , Spanish , Finnish , French , Hebrew , Hungarian , Indonesian , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Malay , Dutch , Portuguese , Romanian , Russian , Swedish , Thai , Turkish , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , Catalan , Norwegian , Polish , Slovak , Ukrainian , Vietnamese
Please report any bugs if you found one to email@example.com
- GSE SMART IPTV PRO does not supply or include any media or content except some sample dummy link with Sintel
“Sintel” is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
© copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
- Users must provide their own content
- GSE SMART IPTV PRO has no affiliation with any third-part provider what so ever.
- We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
- Fixed minor bugs for macOS Mojave light theme
- macOS Mojave ready
- Added auto update EPG form all EPG sources
- Added auto update EPG form all Xtreamcodes source
- Auto detect EPG Timezone (Please set manually is auto detect fail)
- optimize App performance
And more .....
Ratings and Reviews
I wanted to give GSE SMART IPTV PRO ★★★★★, but the UI leaves something to be desired. You can use the entire list of thousands of channels shown as a grid, which makes searching must faster, but you cannot use the grid view on your own Favorites list. Also, I would guess that 1 in 10 channels do not work at all, but that may be the fault of the channel broadcaster, rather than the software, or when certain channels are overloaded – Game of Thrones finale, World Cup, that sort of thing.
OTOH, the picture quality and sound are superb! I can watch at full-screen on my 27” display without much quality loss and no pixalation.
Most of the time, there is no buffering, even on my modest 70mbps Internet connection. The option to stream on your favorite video player is marvelous, too.
I don't know how it works, but this application can run some channels that others can't. I wish it wasn't so expensive considering the not so great interface, but overall it isn't too bad. Being able to run pretty much any channel makes this worth it.
The app looks good, has many configuration options and has some advanced features, like video recording. The menu system is somewhat convoluted (delineation between various types of playists, delineation between EPG and playlists, etc.) and I do not understand the integration between EPG and playlists - is it even possible to play a channel from the EPG? I'm not sure and there is zero documentation, making it impossible to find out. I'm hoping for some udpates in the near future as this looks like a powerful option.
- GSE TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 21.9 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 GSETECH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.