GSK Studies application is designed to provide users with a quick access and an advanced search capability in the GSK Clinical Study Register.
The GSK Clinical Study Register is a repository of data from GSK-Sponsored Clinical Studies, supplementing communication in journals, at scientific meetings, in letters to healthcare professionals, and in approved prescribing information. It is important to emphasise that approved prescribing information must continue to guide appropriate use of GSK medicines. This information may vary from country to country. Before prescribing any product mentioned in the Register, Healthcare Professionals should consult prescribing information approved in their country.
Use of the data and information contained in Protocol Summaries, Scientific Results
Summaries, Protocols, and Clinical Study Reports on this Register is unrestricted, provided that it may not be used in applications by others for regulatory approval of a product. While not required, when using this data, we ask that proper credit or attribution of GSK as the source of the data be given. GSK disclaims liability for all uses of the data by users of this Register, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. No trademark, patent, or regulatory/data exclusivity rights held by GSK are waived, licensed or otherwise affected.
GSK has many alliances with other pharmaceutical companies. As part of these alliances, GSK may not have been the regulatory sponsor of all clinical studies for a product and therefore the results of such studies may not appear on this register. Please see other public registries such as www.ClinicalTrials.gov or EU Clinical Trials Register for any study disclosures from our alliance companies.
With GSK Studies, you can:
• Use different search criteria - Condition, Medicine, Study and Content to get clinical data results.
• Use a link to our medicines and vaccines to define the Medicine search criteria.
• Use a panel of study-related criteria and keyword(s) to define the study(ies).
• Use a panel of content-related criteria to select the preferred document(s).
• Share your search criteria or store it for future references in your email.
GSK Studies has been developed by GSK.
Updated search form fields and the display of search results to be in line with the new content of the GSK Study Register web site.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glaxo SmithKline PLC
- 8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Andrew J. Freeman, Head of Medical Policy, Global Medical Governance
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.