DWG FastView is a cross-platform CAD software that meets designers’ demands in all kinds of situation, and fully compatible with AutoCAD (DWG, DXF). Various of CAD features such as: Edit, View, Measure, Dimension, Find text, etc. enables you do real CAD work on the go and enjoy the best mobile CAD experience.
View, Edit, Create & Share all your CAD drawings, synchronize to cloud from multiple devices by one click, enjoy design anytime anywhere together with more than 70 million users around the world.
【DWG FastView Highlights】
(1) Accurate and fast access your drawings
•Creating, viewing and editing with with easy-to-use advance tools.
• There is no limit to how large the file is.
• Fully compatibility with AutoCAD.
(2) No registration & Offline drawings
• Simply download DWG FastView and use it immediately with NO REGISTRATION needed.
• Without internet, you are able to save your masterpieces in the local workspace.
• Drawings from E-mail, Cloud Service or Network Disk like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box or WebDAV can be opened, viewed, edited and shared as well with Internet.
(3) Support export to PDF, BMP, JPG and PNG, and share it to anyone freely
• Transfer CAD drawings into PDF format and customize its paper size, orientation, color and so on.
•Convert CAD drawings to different versions.
(4) Do real CAD work on mobile.
• Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Color, Measure object, record management results, manage layers and use Layout.
• Advanced drawing and editing tools such as trim, offset, dimension and find text.
•Set precision and display formats of coordinates, distance and angle.
• Zoom in or zoom out a CAD drawing by adjusting the space between two fingers.
• Import or download the CAD drawing with its fonts and symbols to the font’s folder in order to display all uncommon fonts.
(5) Easily switch between 2D Visual mode and 3D Visual mode, 3D mode include: 3D Wireframe, Realistic and 3D Hidden with the powerful tools of Layer, Layout, and ten different perspectives viewing.
• Rotate 3D CAD drawing by touching the drawing area and moving to view the 3D mode comprehensively in 360 degrees. Click the screen to stop rotating and locate the 3D mode at the best perspective.
• Open a magnifier by touching the drawing area to display the enlarged graph of touched area which is a convenient way for users to view details and snap objects.
(6)Precise Drawing available, e.g., user can change the number of the coordinates to move the points precisely.
• Support 2D absolute coordinates, relative coordinates and polar coordinates and 3D Spherical coordinates and Cylindrical coordinates.
• Draw Line, Polyline, Circle, Arc, Text, Revcloud, Rectangle, and Sketch and create Notation.
(7) Stay connected. Helpful and responsive technical support.
Click the “Feedback” button to send your tech problem to us via email.
Upgrade to DWG FastView Premium to get advanced editing and advanced tools. DWG FastView subscription plans are available in the following options:
•Premium monthly for $4.99
•Premium annual for $47.99 (save $11.89 vs. monthly subscription)
All new users automatically get a free trial of the Premium version for 7 days.
Download the FREE trial of the premium version to unlock the most advanced and easy-to-use drawing, drafting and editing tools.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
- Added ellipse drawing;
- Support zooming graphics at a specified base point;
- Added the setting item of strong light mode, it is clearer to see the drawing when this mode is turned on under strong light;
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, Simple and Intuitive Interface for Quick Edits
I do not normally bother with reviews, but this was exactly what I was looking for today. I am not an engineer, nor normally a drafter, but I needed to make some quick edits to an old dwg for a client and it was immediately clear 1, how to import and 2, get started on leader lines to add the information.
Sure, there may be more powerful, more integrated solutions out there, but i am pleased to find such a simple solution after trying to dig through other open source options for windows. These would have done the job, but the learning curve is a bit much to just add in some text.
Just another BS subscription!
Just another crappy CAD app that requires you to pay an ridiculous subscription to be able to utilize even the simplest functions, like measurements! How the hell are you supposed to draw accurately if you can’t input specific sizes? I would like to be able to try out the full program without having to sign up for some thing first and would pay for an app that has decent functionality for CAD drawing. However, I cannot stand the subscription business model that so many of these greedy companies are going to nowadays and I refuse to “register” to be able to try an app! I want to be able to purchase the app if I want it and use it on my device forever. I don’t want to be held hostage by a subscription program that will tangle up my files if I end the subscription. I have been burned in the past by using such programs and it just leaves me completely disgusted with the entire subscription software model!
Developer Response ,
Hello, I’m sorry to trouble you. We provide a registration system to give you a better experience of cloud storage.Regarding your suggestion, we may consider updating this payment model in the future, thank you.
Want to give it 5 stars but...
I love the app and was very impressed but overwhelmed when I first started using it bc I’ve never used cad before. I’ve gotten much more familiar with it and I still love it but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to create a 3D drawing and there isn’t much help online. In the description it says you can view 2d and 3D drawing but I believe it says you can only create 2d? The help section doesn’t give you much help and for that reason I can’t give it 5 stars. If the help section would go into explaining a little deeper for the beginner it would be a solid 5 star but for now I’ll give it 4. If you can create 3D drawing but I’m just not understanding how to do it I would like to know bc like I said I can’t find any how to’s ?
Developer Response ,
Dear user, We're really sorry for the inconvenience! Currently our app can view 2D and 3D drawings, but only 2D drawings can be edited. With regard to the guidance of new users, and the quick help guide, we will consider your suggestions and improve; Next we expect to release a major version, which will significantly optimize the UI interface, open graphics, etc., including the operational more convenient "help", etc., you can download and use at that time. If you have any questions about operation and drawings, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your use and feedback!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gstarsoft Co., Ltd
- 419.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Gstarsoft Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month $4.99
- 12 months $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.