GStreet is Easiest way to view street-level imagery base on Google Street View Maps support more than 60 countries.
- press on a location in map view to find a nearby panorama
- Search address and see the street panorama view of the address.
- Auto Navigation for current location
- Share & bookmark panoramas
- Double view with both a map and street view
- If you move in Street View, the marker on the map also moves.
- Show Latest traffic data & Latest Street View
- Support Look Around
- Support Watch live cam
- Join now and enjoy all the features!
- When you purchase Premium, you will use all paid features and materials.
- Premium is billed monthly at the rate corresponding to the selected plan.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- According to the Apple Store policy, your subscription will be automatically renewed after the free trial ends.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
- Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase.
The map uses Google Maps SDK for iOS.
street view, Directions and live traffic details are only available in certain geographical regions.
GStreet is not related to, or affiliated with, Google, Inc. Google Maps™, Google Places™, PEGMAN™ and Google Street View™ are trademarks of Google, Inc
This new version includes:
- Bug fixing
- Improve new UI
Ratings and Reviews
Love it & hate it both
This is a fantastic App especially for seeing other parts of the world and checking out places you used to live. Seeing how the have changed. Getting the view of places you may never get to go or see in the world. This is the part I love. What I hate is that it should be easier to get there in the App. Meaning the controls. But, overall a really good App. My advice is try it out it’s free if you don’t like it delete it. You haven’t lost anything. RIGHT
At least hook your audience on your app before you blast them with ads…😑
The first thing I saw when opening this was an obnoxiously loud ad. I get that app developers need to make money, but at least let people see your app for a minute or two before bombarding them with ads. Great way to drive away potential users. If I’d have been able to enjoy the app for a few minutes without bothersome ads, then I would have been less annoyed by it.
As it stands though, if the first thing I’m seeing on your app is an ad, it doesn’t bode well for my experience, so I’ve deleted it before I’ve even tried it out. If I haven’t even been on the app for one second before ads start coming, I foresee myself having to watch constant ads to use this.
And no, I’m not going to pay to use this when there are better apps that provide the same or a similar service available, and I’m not that desperate to see street view maps.
This IS funny IM NOT JOKING
Ok so I decided I would download this to see if the people on tiktok are telling the truth.I download this and half expect that their lying. THEIR NOT LYING! When I walked into the car it was FLAT. And the chairs on this roof was broken and yet I saw a shadow of a not broken chair. When I went into this random building I could see some people then I walked up to them. They were GONE. Then I walked up again. I saw a different person then they were gone. This happened like one more time and I was confused. Then I moved to a different place in New York. And I was on the SAME STREET. Like WHAT? What happened? I’m enjoying all the crazy things so that is why I rate it five stars. Have a good day! 😊
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 宗群 杨
- 29.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © GStreet
- In-App Purchases
- Premium month $4.49
- premium $25.99