GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is a true-to-life automotive journey featuring the most prestigious cars in the world!
The best-selling franchise is back and it’s designed to offer an unprecedented level of driving enjoyment whether playing solo or multiplayer.
LEADERSHIP: POSSIBLY THE BEST HANDHELD RACING SIMULATION
• The richest handheld racing simulation this year: 71 licensed cars on 13 tracks including Laguna Seca
• A superb collection of cars from over 30 manufacturers: Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Dodge, Nissan, Audi, Ford, and more
• Test your driving skills by completing 1,400 events, including Classic Races, Duels, Knockout and Overtake.
• 28 new challenges each week: improve your driving skills & maybe win a new car!
AUTHENTICITY: A DEEPER DRIVING FEEL
• The new physics model offers the most realistic car dynamics ever.
• The sun is not always shining in GT Racing 2: our tracks have different times of day and weather conditions.
• Race your way by choosing among 4 different cameras, including a breathtaking interior view!
• No repair times and no repair costs! We won’t make you wait or pay to race in an event again.
EXPERIENCE: ENJOY THE RIDE SOLO OR IN MULTIPLAYER
• Compete with your friends or with players from all over the world. Earn the fastest time on each race of Multi mode!
• Join Teams to play with other drivers and accomplish common goals.
• New racer? Turn on Steering & Braking Assistance to get up to speed in a flash!
• Veteran driver? Tweak your performance in the garage with tons of custom options!
No game offers you a more realistic racing simulation than GT Racing 2.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to be disappointed if you don't have patience to learn
This is not an easy game. I've driven SCCA on Laguna Seca many times so I know the track in real life racing. At first I could barely make it around at all till I realized that the game was modeling rear wheel spin when I hit the gas to early. I also had to learn that to apply power slowly required tapping on the gas since we don't have pressure sensitive control. I've only played a little but I am testing if the game models aero well. I've not driven the real class of car that the Bentley is but I'm told that if you hit 6 at over 150 in an aero car it sticks. Under 150 it will not until you get down to where mechanical grip will hold it. None of the opponent cars are going through at 150 but I think I have once or twice. It's hard to time where you don't hit one of the guys who are way too slow around that corner. So as you can tell this game requires a lot of thought and finesse. By the way every car reacts differently so you have to learn what works with each one
Good Graphics, Okay Gameplay
The game has great graphics and a good selection of licensed cars (which I will only play games with licensed vehicles) but the driving could be better. The first person view is great, but when driving, you have to turn way too early and brake way too early otherwise you hit the wall. I feel like the game makes it harder and less realistic when turning and braking. I hit the wall ALL the time, and it’s not because I’m bad at the game, it’s that the game is TOO sensitive! I also have upgraded an Alfa Romeo Mito and the game said it was green, (which means your car is upgraded sufficiently to be competitive in that race) yet I got passed up like I was sitting still! The game also slows you down WAY TOO MUCH when you hit something. The last thing is something that I absolutely HATE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a feature so that you can sell one of your cars and make a little bit of money off of it. (Not as much as we paid for it so that way the car goes down in value and people can’t buy a car and then sell it and not lose any money for it.) Also, there used to be a Tesla Model S in this game, but I don’t see it ANYWHERE in the car shopping area. I remember it used to be there, but now there’s nothing that says Tesla as a car brand ANYWHERE. Thanks!
App is finally back???!!!!
I played this app and loved it over 8 months ago. I had all my favorite cars, lots of achievements, etc. until the app got removed off the App Store! I had to delete the app off my iPad because it took up too much storage and it didn’t even work as it said it was removed off the store.
For months after that I tried finding new racing apps but never really FOUND one that I liked as much as I used to like this app, GT racing 2. But just yesterday I was checking it out online and found that people other than me also had problems with it being removed. Today I was looking and clicked the app and it came up on the App Store! I saw that they just had a new update yesterday. I really hope it stays this time! I missed playing this game so much! Now I’m playing on my iPhone and even though I needed to start over, it’s still fun!
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Rookie Cash $1.99
- Beginner Cash $4.99
- Racer Cash $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.