Welcome to a world of Seamless Banking!
The revamped GTBank Mobile App, lets you carry your bank with you wherever you go. The App allows you perform transactions and manage your bank account(s) from your mobile device. It is secure and very simple to use.
The GTBank Mobile App allows you:
• View the balances on your bank account(s).
• Manage your account and preview your transaction history.
• Initiate transfers to own account(s), GTBank accounts and also to other bank accounts.
• Purchase Airtime and Data bundles for all networks.
• Pay Bills
• Hotlist card and manage your debit/credit card
• Request for account statement
• Change your email address, phone number and other details
• Confirm and manage your cheques.
• Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
• Verify your transaction securely either by using a self-selected PIN, a hardware token (obtained from any of our branches) or a 737 token (obtained by dialling *737*7#)
• Link your profile to a device with the option to use PIN or Token to complete your transactions.
• Other profiles will be able to use the mobile app on your device successfully with Token authentication only.
• Device linking can be done with secure code sent via SMS or generate a code from the hardware soft token (obtained by dialling *737*7#)
GTBank Mobile Money offers you another simple way to make payments and transfer money to family and friends from your mobile device. Your phone number is your account number (Wallet ID) and you don’t even need to be an account holder of GTBank to register for GTBank Mobile Money.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
*Standard network charges apply as you may be charged by your service provider for mobile or internet use.
To get started:
• Visit your App store, search for ‘GTBank’ and click the download/install button.
• Launch the App and input your User ID and password.
• If you do not have a password you may dial *737*6*5# from your registered mobile phone for your login details. And if you have forgotten your password, please click “Forgot Password?” on the login page to reset your password.
• At first login, you will be asked to verify your device. If this is your preferred device, please select 'Yes' and choose a transaction method (PIN or Token).
• A 5-digit secure code will be sent to your registered mobile phone via SMS to verify your device. If you do not receive this message please generate a code from your hardware token or dial *737*7# from your registered phone number to obtain a one-time verification code. You can also call GTConnect on 08039003900 or 08029002900 for the verification code.
• Enter this code in the app and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. Now you can start using the App. Please note that this is required only when using a device for the first time.
• If you chose to use the token as your preferred means of verifying your transactions, you will also be sent the 5-digit secure code via SMS to verify your device for the first time. Enter this code and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. You will then be able to start using the GTBank Mobile App with your hardware or 737 Token.
• Please note that you are not restricted to any device. All you need do at the first login is to select “No! This device is not mine” from the device verification screen. You will then be able to carry on using the GTBank App with either the Hardware or 737 Token as the means of completing your transactions.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fingerprint for login and transactions
Bill payment redesign
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t login to App
An update happened about a week ago and since then I can’t login to the App. Can someone check to fix this bug
First thing that happened was that the app stopped allowing me to log in with fingerprint. The fingerprint icon at the right of the password field just upped and disappeared one day.
I said no problem, so I tracked down my password and started entering password instead of using fingerprint. I mean, it was very annoying but what can one do?
Everything seemed to be going ok for about a month after I was forced to be using password instead of fingerprint until today when I opened the app, typed in my password and it refused to log me in. It just shows the loading animation that overlays the login page for a couple of seconds after which the loading animation disappears and I am left on the login page with no error messages and still not logged in.
Having problem logging in
Have been using this app for over a year now and it’s really great and helpful but an issue came up recently I haven’t been able to log in for over a week now can’t do my day to day transactions noting wrong with my internet connection and the user id and password is correct even it’s finger print I use I had to delete the app and download it again just to see if it’s going to work but still the same it ain’t logging in I’m fed up with this I’m not that good with 737 transaction I need my app back please help and do something ASAP thank you
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.