The GTCF mobile app offers you the convenience of having a gotocollegefairs.com (GTCF) scanner on your phone! With increased functionality and unique features, this mobile scanning app is the perfect companion for a college representative during a busy recruiting season.
- Can scan information from paper barcodes and mobile devices
- Has the ability to connect your student records to the event in which they were scanned (if you cannot find your event on the list provided on the app, you can manually enter event)
- Manual entry back up - in the event that you are unable to scan the students barcode, you can manually enter in the barcode number-never miss a student!
- Add notes to a student profile - reps have the ability to add any pertinent notes from the conversation to aid in the follow up later (must be done before the next student is scanned)
- Quick follow up ranking – one touch ranking of each student so the most important prospects are noted (rank options – hot, med and cold). This also must be done before the next student is scanned
- Real time count of total scans and total uploaded
- Upload the scans directly from your device
The device running the application must have internet access in order to launch the application and upload leads. You don’t need internet access to collect scans!
* Minimum phone requirements – iPhone iOS 10 and up.
Bug fixes, performance improvements and feature updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dean of Admissions
Great app!! Takes college fairs into the age of technology. Easy to use.
CANT GET PAST LOGIN SCREEN
It won’t let me log in. All it says is a box with log In
Needs a lot of work
It gets the job done, but just barely. Need to be able to see students name when you scan so u know u are imputing notes in the correct one. And if u have 5 students at your table we can't go back and input notes once we "save" them. Good tool for college reps and students when it comes to saving time. But it has a long way to go!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.