An App implements 5 basic steps of GTD methodology that will help you to make an order from your chaos. You just need to:
• collect all ideas and tasks needed to be done adding them to the Inbox;
• clarify tasks meanings and peculiarities making some notes;
• organize everything putting it where it belongs – Today, Next, Scheduled, Someday;
• review frequently what is next to be done or simply let the program remind you;
• simply do all you have planned and enjoy viewing your results.
In addition, GTD Office offers a powerful visualized calendar:
• focus on what is important in your timeline;
• see your planed To Dos, Appointments, Emails/Calls to get things done in time;
• view calendar by day, week or month;
• add tasks directly to the calendar by Tap&Hold;
• change tasks duration or start and due dates simply by Drag&Drop;
• add repeated tasks, choosing recurrences frequency.
Apple Calendar and iCloud Syncing
• sync your information between your devices.
Thanks for using GTD Office!
Version 1.9 is a small update with some additional performance improvements we could make in the process.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs work, no landscape mode for bigger phones, no 3D Touch... lackluster for the price. I would prefer a refund.
- DK CONSULTING, TOV
- 96.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © DK-Consulting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.