THE MOST EFFECTIVE BJJ GUARD SWEEPS FOR TRAINING, COMPETITION AND SELF DEFENCE.
REVISED, UPDATED & EXPANDED FOR YOUR IPHONE, IPOD, AND IPAD - Step-by-step instructions for Guard Sweeps that get you from the bottom to the top starting in a wide variety of guard positions. Useable with and without the gi in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Submission Grappling, and MMA.
Stephan Kesting is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blackbelt, an instructor in Combat Submission Wrestling, and has over 30 years of martial arts experience. He operates Grapplearts.com, one of the most respected grappling sites on the web.
In this app Stephan takes you through the most effective high percentage sweep techniques, starting from the closed guard, open guard, butterfly guard, etc and getting you to the top position where you can dominate a match.
This app - Grapplearts Sweeps - includes:
* 26 high percentage guard sweeps broken down using high quality video instruction into easy-to-follow steps
* 6 detailed breakdowns and my top training tips for the most common guard positions.
* 'Additional Details' videos for every technique, taking you through the advanced points to make that technique truly effective
* All the material is shot in high definition video so it looks great on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and/or iPad
* Position-based menus to get you to the technique you need easily and quickly
* This app is self-contained. Once you've downloaded it you do NOT need an internet connection to view the step-by-step techniques or the detail videos
* BONUS: by purchasing this app you also become eligible to download Stephan's highly-reviewed 'Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-jitsu' book for free!
1 - Tips for the Closed Guard
2 - Back Climb
3 - Single Hook Sweep
4 - Hip Buck Sweep
5 - Pendulum Sweep
6 - Tips for the Open Guard
7 - Balloon Sweep
8 - Lumberjack Sweep
9 - Tripod Sweep
10 - Tomahawk Sweep
11 - Omoplata Sweep
12 - Tips for the Half Guard
13 - Back Climb
14 - Bridging Sweep
15 - Foot Grab Sweep
16 - Rollunder Sweep
17 - Butterfly Lift
18 - Tips for the Butterfly Guard
19 - Butterfly Sweep
20 - Armdrag
21 - Ankle Pick
22 - Modified Lumberjack Sweep
23 - Idiot Sweep
24 - Tips for the X Guard
25 - Standup Sweep
26 - Far Leg Buckle
27 - Back Trip Sweep
28 - Banana Peel Sweep
29 - Tips for the Spider Guard
30 - Leg Reaping Sweep
31 - Baiting Sweep
32 - Double Biceps Balloon Sweep
Updates for iOS 11 and changes to support new upcoming app platform.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An excellent app for anyone who wants to master a number of basic techniques
If you ever wished you had a portable tool for brushing up on your brazilian jiu jitsu sweeps and position changes then this app is your friend.
Sound does not work
My audio will not play for this and the sweeps app. The audio in their BJJ Roadmap works fine for me. I reinstalled the app to try to troubleshoot with no success.
A must buy!
Huge fan of GrappleArts! This is bigger in size then the last 3 iPhone apps they had and has great materials in it. No need for internet once you have it installed. Great price while it lasts.
The developer, Grapplearts Enterprises Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grapplearts Enterprises Inc.
- 377.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Grapplearts Enterprises Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.