"Guardian Sword from Picsoft doesn’t look like much at a glance, but under the surface lies a deep and strategic experience worth checking out." - Touch Arcade
"While the approach to strategy with matching gems is enough to keep me coming back (the boss fights are intense!), there’s also RPG elements to top everything off. - App Store Arcade
"I’ve always made the assertion that there’s room for one more match 3 hybrid on my device as long as the game keeps me entertained. Guardian Sword has done so much more than that so far – it has become an addiction." - TouchMyApps
"The vast amount of depth in their combat system really must be experienced to be believed, and — although I sometimes nearly began to believe otherwise — I really could defeat anything with the right abilities, tiles, and strategic play." - iFanzine
From the creators of Tiny Defense comes Guardian Sword - a strategy puzzle RPG with unique gameplay and classic RPG charm.
Set off on an epic journey with Guts - a fearless swordsman who seeks an ultimate legendary weapon that gives the owner infinite power. But his road is not a bed of roses when it is the Guardian Sword that everyone can kill for…
The cause of “The Last War” has started!!
Guardian Sword is a strategy puzzle RPG, full of classic RPG charm that you rarely see in the genre these days.
Guardian Sword Highlight is the unique gameplay that allows the players to customize the puzzles by themselves. You can choose from 40 Tiles with different abilities which means you can devise your own strategy in various ways and limitless.
If you are looking for a game that is all new and if you would like a simple yet very strategizing gameplay, you are looking for “Guardian Sword”.
• Choose a set of Puzzles from 40 Tiles with unique abilities
• Enhance with more than 20 Special Skills and Ultimate Attacks
• Fight alongside your Teammates together with their specific skills
• Meet over 120 different enemies and defeat strong Bosses!
• Level up your character and upgrade as you wish
• Stores to buy Weapons, Armors and Items
• Large world map for you to travel over 90 maps
• Impressive story, from an ordinary man to a hero… How the story goes? Only the ones who play to the end of the legend know!!
• Game Center Leaderboard and Achievements
• Universal app: play on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
• iCloud support for you to share your progress across devices
• Official walkthrough and strategy guide
• Recommended Hardware - iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2/mini or better
Get in Touch
• Follow us! : twitter.com/picsoft
• Join our fan page : facebook.com/picsoft
• Our Website : www.picsoftstudios.com/guardiansword
• Support : email@example.com
• Youtube : https://youtu.be/IlmO6r_zYo0
• Fixed touchscreen unresponsive on iPhone X
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is one of the best free to play games on the ios store.
There are some “premium” options, but with some grinding you can nullify needing them. To be honest its a situation where you aren’t forced and hardly mind spending a few bucks.
Gameplay is the basic match system, there are some special pieces that enhance matches. A good storyline, although I have never been one for things like that. I just play and speed through the cut scenes (thank you for allowing that.)
Overall it is worth a shot if you aren’t sure whether you want to try it. You wont be disappointed.
Actually fun, no pay to play mechanics
I love this developer, based on the couple iPhone games they have available. Really fun games and no wait punishment for failing a level. It's like they really want people to keep playing the game or something.
Great game but a little slow
I really am enjoying this game but the progress is a little slow. Xp and gold don’t come as quickly as other games, but still I highly recommend it!
- Picsoft Co., Ltd.
- 150.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Picsoft Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $1.99
- Bag of Gems $2.99
- Sack of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.