See your fitness, wellness, and medical data together to get insights and a holistic view of your health. Track your meds, symptoms, mood, and more to see trends.
Guava brings your fitness, wellness, and medical data together to give you insights and a truly holistic view of your health. Guava is a new way to manage and improve your lifestyle habits, medical records, and preventive health.
• BRING FITNESS AND MEDICAL DATA TOGETHER: Guava connects to popular fitness apps and devices, and to over 19,000 providers in the US to give you a complete view of your health and to help you see insights across your lab results, metrics, and activities.
• TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS: Easily log your symptoms and see trends over time. Compare symptoms with your medication usage and lifestyle habits to discover correlations.
• MANAGE MEDICATIONS: Track your medication use in Guava. Replace those scraps of paper and notes apps you’ve been using. Never forget your active and expired prescriptions, or the vitamins and supplements you have. Understand the effects on your symptoms, mood.
• LOG YOUR DAILY HABITS & BODY MEASUREMENTS: Log your habits and activities to see trends and correlations. Guava supports tracking weight, food, caffeine, water, workouts, alcohol, blood pressure, sleep, and even custom events. Use your data to set goals and improve your life.
• GET PERSONALIZED INSIGHTS: Get your personalized, science-backed recommendations to preventive health from trusted sources such as the CDC, FDA, and more. Your Guava Score is your bird’s eye view into how your habits and actions impact longevity.
• ORDER LAB TESTS: Browse and schedule blood tests from the app. Remove the hassle of having to go through your primary care physician (State restrictions may apply).
• FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR LAB RESULTS: View historical and current lab results and vitals in easy-to-understand graphs. See reference ranges and simple descriptions of what these metrics are and what impacts them. Gone are the days of searching the web and determining the worst!
• HAVE ALL OF YOUR RECORDS IN ONE PLACE, WHEREVER YOU GO: Ditch the binders. No matter where life takes you, you’ll always have secure access to all of your records.
• SHARE YOUR RECORDS: Securely and easily grant providers and loved ones access to your most complete and comprehensive health profile to ensure there are no information gaps. With a more informed patient and provider, you'll reduce the risk of delayed or inappropriate treatment plans.
• BE PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES WITH THE GUAVA CARD: Emergencies happen. The Guava Emergency Card expedites care by alerting first responders to your conditions, allergies, and medications that impact care. Contrary to popular belief, there isn’t a centralized database for emergency staff to look up your medical history. Have peace of mind wherever you travel.
YOUR SECURITY AND PRIVACY:
We take your security and privacy seriously. We follow HIPAA, federal, and state guidelines and never sell your personal health data. Read more here: https://guavahealth.com/privacy-and-security
No ads, ever.
Just some of the ways people use Guava:
Combining medical and fitness data in one place
Sleep, steps, & heart rate tracking
Symptom & mood tracking
Comparing habits and tracked metrics
Seeing all their data over time
Ordering blood tests
Empowering themselves with data to bring to their next appointment
Quickly searching their records and doctor notes
Veterans Affairs / VA.gov
Healow / eClinicalWorks
NextGen / NextMD
Allscripts / FollowMyHealth
MEDHOST / YourCareEverywhere
More coming soon
Made with love by people who get it: We’re a group of individuals passionate about health. We created Guava to help people understand and be in control of their health. We’d love to hear from you. Tell us what you’re looking for, share your ideas, or just say hi. We read every message, email and smoke signal (carrier pigeons not yet supported).
Ratings and Reviews
Best health tracking app for families, aging parents, and personal health and symptom tracking
This app keeps all my health information from doctors appts, lab tests, and fitness devices synced seamlessly in one beautifully designed interface. It’s awesome! And I love how I can keep tabs on the health of my family members, kids, and aging parents with the profile sharing feature. I’ll never miss a pediatrician wellness check for my little ones again. And I feel much more secure knowing the details of my parents health when it’s coming straight from the doctors notes in the app, not from what they remember to tell me! Also great for tracking a number of annoying symptoms to figure out if they are linked or if something more serious is going on with your health. Lastly, I also truly appreciate them going above and beyond on their attention to patient data privacy and security. All around, probably my favorite app of the year.
All my info in 1 place
It’s pretty cool to have all my fitness device data, patient portal data and logged data in 1 place. I didn’t realize how uncommon that was until I started looking around for apps. With guava, I can see my medical records from my patient portals, my sleep and steps data from my Fitness devices (I go back and forth between Apple Watch and Fitbit and guava logs them both), and the stuff I care about tracking, like my mood, alcohol and caffeine that I manually enter. I’ve actually been changing some of my habits to improve my Guava score, which is such a neat feature! On top of all of that, I love my guava card. I show it to pretty much everyone I know. Very cool.
Helpful and informative
My daughter showed me this app and urged me to download it. I like that it has all of the data I care about, I even got a Fitbit so I could better track my sleep from guava. What I like most, though, is that it shows me where I’m out of range of normal for my age. It’s reassuring to know I have all of my most accurate and up to date records on me at all times. It gives me peace of mind knowing that I also have the guava card, which emts can scan in case of emergency. At my age, it’s a real concern that there could be a delay in care. So I like this card.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Guava Health, Inc.
- 5.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Guava Health, Inc.