Guava is designed to help empower people to manage their health and chronic illnesses. Healthcare can be overwhelming. Whether you're trying to find a diagnosis, get a chronic condition under control, or manage your day-to-day health, Guava has the tools to help ease the burden.
• ALL YOUR HEALTH RECORDS IN ONE PLACE: Guava connects to over 50,000 providers in the US through patient portals like MyChart and Cerner to give you up-to-date medical records, lab tests, doctor’s notes, and more.
Guava supports uploading CCDA documents, X-rays & MRIs (DICOM), and helps you digitize your paper records too. Upload PDFs or images of your paper records and see Guava automatically extract information with our record-reading technology, and transform your documents into a fully searchable, easy-to-understand format.
• TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS: Easily log your symptoms and see trends over time. Compare symptoms to treatments or lifestyle habits to discover triggers, see if a treatment is working, and find habits that improve your symptoms.
• MANAGE MEDICATIONS: Keep track of your active or expired prescriptions, log medication usage, and set medication reminders. Use Guava Insights to understand the effects a medication has on your symptoms, mental health, and more.
• LOG YOUR DAILY HABITS & BODY MEASUREMENTS: Log your habits and activities to see trends and correlations. Guava supports tracking food, cycle, caffeine, workouts, blood pressure, glucose, and more. Set health goals to encourage treatment plan fulfillment or take preventive action.
• GET PERSONALIZED INSIGHTS: Guava automatically finds correlations between your symptoms, meds, lifestyle, and more. Find out if your new medication affects your mood or if certain foods or weather events cause flare-ups. Gain a deeper understanding of your chronic illness and your health.
• TRACK YOUR PERIOD: Log your period and receive period and ovulation predictions. Get reminders for when your period is coming, if it’s late, when you’re ovulating, and your fertility window. Discover trends and correlations between your cycle, symptoms, medication, mood, etc.
• PREPARE FOR DOCTOR’S VISITS: Pull in logging and medical information to create a customized summary for your provider of your overall health, symptoms, meds, and conditions. Add requests, questions, and assessments you may have leading up to your appointment so you remember it all.
• SYNC FITNESS AND MEDICAL DATA: Guava connects to popular fitness and medical apps and devices to sync everyday health data like steps, heart rate, and glucose to your Guava.
• BE PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES WITH THE GUAVA CARD: The Guava Emergency Card expedites care by alerting first responders to your conditions, allergies, and medications that impact care.
YOUR SECURITY AND PRIVACY: Guava is HIPAA compliant. We take your security and privacy seriously. We do not sell your data and we follow all applicable law. Read more here: https://guavahealth.com/privacy-and-security
No ads, ever.
Ways Guava Can Help You Manage Health Conditions:
• Compare and try new treatment plans
• Track your symptoms and mood
• Manage your medication
• Create searchable and organized records
• Empower yourself with data to bring to your next appointment
• Monitor your mental health
• See how your health changes over time
• Discover insights
• Coordinate your care with care teams
• Give you a holistic view of your health
Supported apps include:
• Apple Health
• Google Fit
• Freestyle Libre
• Veterans Affairs / VA.gov
• Epic MyChart
• Healow / eClinicalWorks
• NextGen / NextMD
• Quest Diagnostics
• Allscripts / FollowMyHealth
• MEDHOST / YourCareEverywhere
• And more
- Sync your Heart Rate from Apple Health!
- Symptom Groups: define groups to log related symptoms quicker
- Symptom Photos: Attach photos of your symptoms when logging
- New and improved symptom detail view: See trends, charts, insights
- Body Map and Photo gallery: See all your body map entries and photo entries at once
- Symptom co-occurrences: See your commonly occurring symptoms
Ratings and Reviews
Best health tracking app for families, aging parents, and personal health and symptom tracking
This app keeps all my health information from doctors appts, lab tests, and fitness devices synced seamlessly in one beautifully designed interface. It’s awesome! And I love how I can keep tabs on the health of my family members, kids, and aging parents with the profile sharing feature. I’ll never miss a pediatrician wellness check for my little ones again. And I feel much more secure knowing the details of my parents health when it’s coming straight from the doctors notes in the app, not from what they remember to tell me! Also great for tracking a number of annoying symptoms to figure out if they are linked or if something more serious is going on with your health. Lastly, I also truly appreciate them going above and beyond on their attention to patient data privacy and security. All around, probably my favorite app of the year.
Best app for spoonies
I never write app reviews but I’m doing it for the first time bc of this app. I have several chronic illnesses and this app has given me the control and peace of mind that I never thought I could have. My doctors appreciate having solid evidence and data, and appreciate being able to have an accurate account of my days and seeing how things affect me. This app is user friendly and the support from the developers is amazing. This app is amazing and has given me the greatest gift anyone can have with a chronic illness can have, the ability to feel like there is some level of control over what’s happening in their body. Thank you Guava for all the good that you’re doing. This is not sponsored btw.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and the kind words! Glad you're finding this app helpful. If you have any other suggestions or feedback for us, don't hesitate to reach out!
All my info in 1 place
It’s pretty cool to have all my fitness device data, patient portal data and logged data in 1 place. I didn’t realize how uncommon that was until I started looking around for apps. With guava, I can see my medical records from my patient portals, my sleep and steps data from my Fitness devices (I go back and forth between Apple Watch and Fitbit and guava logs them both), and the stuff I care about tracking, like my mood, alcohol and caffeine that I manually enter. I’ve actually been changing some of my habits to improve my Guava score, which is such a neat feature! On top of all of that, I love my guava card. I show it to pretty much everyone I know. Very cool.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Guava Health, Inc.
- 5.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Guava Health, Inc.