"Guide for Animal Crossing NL" is an app that will make playing Animal Crossing New Leaf much easier. You'll be given access to information about the bugs, fish, events, fossils and community projects all at your fingertips.
- Find the fish, bugs & diving creatures that can be caught in each month (check off which you've already caught straight from the list, just by tapping the icon to the right of it).
- Discover which ones you still need to be catch, by adding the ones you've caught to your "Catalog".
- Learn about characters & neighbors in the game and their coffee preferences (for when you work at The Roost).
- Search through tons of information about art pieces, sea shells, badges, how to unlock buildings and more.
- Listen to clips of all of the KK Slider songs.
- Browse through a list of all of the community projects, allowing you to work out which to build next.
- View a full calendar of all of the upcoming events in Animal Crossing, including more details about each (and receive push notifications on the day of the event so you don't forget!)
- Support for time travelers!
- Welcome Amiibo support.
- Support for the latest iPhone models.
This app is truly essential to all New Leaf players. It works offline too, so you have access to a huge amount of information at all times.
Note: This is a guide for New Leaf, not New Horizons. As a result, you will not find bugs, fish or items that are new to New Horizons in this app.
Ratings and Reviews
Best ACNL app! Please consider one for ACNH!
Updating since I no longer play ACNL-
I still love this app. Recommend it to everyone who plays ACNL. If you guys get the chance to make one for New Horizons I’m there!!!!
I love this app! I wish there were ones for each game. The only thing I'd change is making an entry for bugs/fish etc that allows you to check off what you have in the museum AND what you've personally caught. I had to choose between personal and museum for which to keep track of. It is a great app. I gave the extra $.99 for the non ad version. I figured since you went to the trouble of making this, that was the least I could do. Thank for making this!
Love but PLEASE ADD THIS
I love this app, BUT I have one issue (only one! And I feel like it’ll be something easy to implement maybe? Depends on what programming language you’re using really but most languages would be simple). Please please please add support for multiple towns! A lot of people have two+ games to do different themes for their towns, and it’d be great when checking things off as ‘obtained’ if there could be an option to have to choose which town you have it for. It’d be as simple as letting a user ‘create a town’ and each town they have created can have a labeled check box where we say if we have it in each town. I could even help you design the feature if you want! It’s just something I’m sure many people would love to have and even maybe be willing to pay a small fee for.
This app has been great, especially for keeping track of what fish I’ve caught and when/where I need to fish to catch the rest, distinguishing art fakes and knowing which I’ve already purchased, and quickly seeing the villagers’ coffee orders! One thing I wish there was that would make the app perfect: the ability to write notes, either generally in a new tab, or (and this would be ideal) on each item/villager/fish/etc. There’s still a fair amount of info the app doesn’t give that can be found online and I’d like to have a place to compile it as I learn it, so I can quickly find it again. Also there are lots of little things I always want to keep track of regarding individual objects and it would be so much easier if I could just do it in-app!
Thanks for such great help!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JRustonApps B.V.
- 93 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 jRustonApps B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Removal $1.99