-Learn chords strums and arpeggios in 3D very easily with an amazing graphic detail.
-Feel like a real guitar teacher is in front of you!
-Train yourself! Observe correct hand and finger movements in 3D.
-Learn how to play guitar in a very short time with quizes and composing your own music!
This app is just for guitar education from the creators of Guitar 3D - Final Guitar to guitar lovers who have trouble finding a real guitar teacher in their location.
Hard to learn guitar chords with photos or videos? Need to see the finger positions from different angles?... Then come and enjoy learning basic guitar chords with real-time 3D interactivity. Observe the correct finger movements between chord changes.
All animations and real guitar audio samplings are made with academic musicians.
Features of Guitar 3D Basic Chords trainer:
- 3D Camera to observe finger positions (fingerings) from different views.
- 3D Hand and fingers to demonstrate correct positions on guitar.
- Finger transitions between chord changes (chord progressions).
- Strum patterns and strumming animations.
- Arpeggios patterns (finger style) and p-i-m-a animations.
- Left Hand option for 3D view & also for chord charts.
- Option to change chord names to A-B-C-D etc or La - Si/Ti - Do - Re etc.
- Lessons and Quizzes for guitar chords.
- Guitar chords on staff.
- Guitar chords on chart.
- Basic and common guitar chords for beginners.
- Bar (barre) chords.
- Example chord progressions.
- Save & Load your chord progressions.
- Real guitar samples for each chord.
- Guide for strumming & arpeggios patterns
- Speed control
- Auto play & loop
- Timeline for chord chains
Basic chords demonstrated on guitar
- Am (A min, A minor, La minor)
- A (A maj, A major, La major)
- A7 (A Dominant Seventh, La Dominant Seventh)
- B7 (B Dominant Seventh, Si Dominant Seventh)
- C (C maj, C Major, Do Major)
- C7 (C Dominant Seventh, Do Dominant Seventh)
- Dm (D min, D minor, Re minor)
- D (D maj, D major, Re major)
- D7 (D Dominant Seventh, Re Dominant Seventh)
- Em (E min, E minor, Mi minor)
- E (E maj, E major, Mi major)
- E7 (E Dominant Seventh, Mi Dominant Seventh)
- F (F maj, F major, Fa major)
- G (G maj, G major, Sol major)
- G7 (G Dominant Seventh, Sol Dominant Seventh)
In All Keys
- Major Chords
- Minor Chords
- Seventh Chords
- Major Seventh Chords
- Minor Seventh Chords
- Sus4 Chords
- Sus2 Chords
- 7sus4 Chords
Guitar Lovers! Please Follow us on:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a fantastic APP, It's in 3D!!!
Nobody's done this better, perhaps more features? ... Bluetooth maybe, Fretlight Guitar Compatible or a song library, otherwise I like it an more features might draw me to it more, songs like Dust in the wind, etc... Stairway to heaven, Dream On etc... The fact that there are no ad's is a plus but if you could work through a DAW and an instrument guitar and Guitar pro or something (collaborate guys) we're waiting !
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We are currently working on new features. All Guitar 3D Apps are compatible with our partner Fret Zealot now. Making Guitar 3D Apps play everything is our dream and we are working on it! Have a nice day!
Wow! I had no idea....
I downloaded this app as a brand new wannabe guitarist, but couldn’t really see the value at first. Largely because the UI wasn’t immediately obvious to me. It’s not a bad design but it is dense and a little hard to decipher on my phone. I assumed that many of the claimed abilities were only available after additional purchases. However, after viewing a couple of short videos and messing around with it for 10 minutes, the true scope began to dawn on me. As it stands now, it easily replaces a couple of dozen PDFs of chord diagrams, as well as strumming and finger picking charts that I’ve downloaded. I’m just glad I found this at the beginning of my guitar journey and saved myself a ‘moment of D’oh!’ years down the road. I have no doubt even more of its utility will be revealed in short order. It could be handy to have intervals displayed, as that would be more helpful than the Do-Re-Me option (for example), but I’m not of a mind to nitpick. The only reason I gave four stars rather than five is to leave some headroom for future evolution.
Best all-around app for beginners
When I decided to learn the guitar - and really only looking to learn a few easy song riffs - I tried out 6/7 different apps. This was the only one that was;
(1)a useful learning shortcut (2)free/no ads! (3)helped me learn chords on a fretboard w/o forcing step-by-step tutorial vids on me.
I wish the interface for creating/saving songs was easier to use, but it’s still a good reviewer/refresher tool. Still 5/5. -R.K.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.