Over 2 million app downloads!
Play Guitar on your iPhone & iPad with this great 6 string, 15 fret guitar app.
- “Guitar Chords app is a great music app that enables one to play guitar on iOS devices.” -Best10Apps
- “Guitar Chords is an absolutely beautiful guitar learning app for iPhone and iPad” -Feedmyapp
- “This is a great opportunity to learn how to play the chords.” -iPhone App Review
• Sophisticated user interface for guitar playing
• Scrollable fretboard with 15 frets
• Learn how to play the guitar chords
• Chord table mapping on the guitar fretboard
• Strings enable/disable mode, strum with precision
• Guitar orientation for right & left handed people
• Different guitar sounds to choose from
• Sharing with your Facebook friends
• Tested and designed for the latest Apple phones and tablets
HOW TO PLAY
Tap on the fretboard to select the frets you want, swipe over it to move to higher and lower frets.
Tap on the buttons at the edge of the fretboard to enable and disable individual guitar strings.
Pick and strum the guitar strings, either manually or automatically by pressing the strum button.
Select the chords you want to learn by using the chord selector at the top of the screen.
The "Lifetime Pack" in-app purchase includes all guitar sounds, ads removal and everything added in the future!
Some guitar sounds are free and the rest are offered as in-app purchases.
If you have any problems or questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not forget to visit http://sonotap.com to discover more apps for your iPhone & iPad.
Fixed restore purchases and contact email.
If you don't see your purchases tap on Restore purchases at Settings screen and you will get them correctly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you purchase an upgrade, it reports as upgraded but still, ad’s, can’t download guitars, etc.. if you try to contact support,, the to: email address comes up blank.. if you try to fill out online form, 404.. I was ripped off.
What’s with the E Chord
I’ve played guitar for 40 years and I’ve never seen anyone ever teach the E Chord fingering like this app. It’s technically correct but not the first choice that any beginner, or pro for that matter, should play.
- Unique Apps
- 61.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © Sonotap
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal $0.99
- Lifetime Pack $5.99
- Jazz Guitar Sound $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.