Quickly and easily learn to play chords with Guitar Chords for iOS. With playback, left handed support and a packed library, Guitar Chords is a great chord reference tool for both beginners and more advanced musicians.
The easy to use interface makes for easy chord finding. Simply select a key and a chord type, and the chord position will display. Simple as that!
Cycle through multiple chord positions along the guitar neck and hear how they sound. Guitar Chords also lets you save chords to a clipboard so you can have multiple chords easily available when learning a new song!
• Many different chord types with multiple positions along the guitar neck
• Play each chord and hear what they sound like
• Left and right handed layouts
• Acoustic guitar sound samples
• Chord Clipboard so you can reference multiple chords
• Color customization options
• If you can't hear sounds, please make sure that your device's ringer switch (on the side of it) is turned on & the volume is up
Fixed a bug causing crashes on older devices
Ratings and Reviews
No finger numbers
Many chord charts show numbering on the figures but I haven't found a way to show them in this app.
this is helpful app for any musician of any level. a great update would be to give the user the abilty to tap on notes to create a chord, and have the app, in turn, give it it's appropriate name. I myself would use this quite often as I am always messing with voicings and debating what the chord is actually called. it would be a great addition. just a thought...
- Brent Chionh
- 30.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © rubbleDEV 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.