Learn or improve the sight reading of the notes, in any notations, on the 6-string guitar fretboard, using the app just a few minutes each day
The app has 2 modes:
1. Notes Explorer
2. Notes Trainer
The “Note Explorer” lets you find the music notes on the guitar in an interactive way!
When you point to a note on a virtual page, GuitarNotesFinder will show you where this note is on a guitar and the other way around, if you click the guitar, you will see the corresponding note and hear the sound it makes.
The “Note Trainer” asks for the notes showing you the frets and offers the full statistics to show where you are making mistakes, so you can measure progress in sight reading and see when you’ve exceeded your personal best.
Here are the additional reasons why you should buy this App:
1. Intuitive and easy-to-understand interface;
2. Full guitar notes range with authentic sounds;
3. Built-in note sign ages: standard (A, B, C) as well as solfeggio (do, re, mi).
4. Treble clef and bass clef modes including flats and sharps;
5. Sound for every note being played;
6. The possibility to tune your guitar using the string sounds on the note explorer page;
7. Displaying the total time of training;
8. Retina display supported.
We are certain you will find GuitarNotesFinder very useful!
iOS 13 improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app does not use space properly. The guitar in portrait mode is way too small and there is lots of unused space which could be used for a larger guitar. The quiz needs to have NOTES, not letters. The answer answer is way too small to make a selection.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.