Guitar Tab Maker 4+
Write guitar tabs
A straightforward editor for guitar tabs. Quickly transcribe and edit your tabs on any macOS or iOS device.
• Use iCloud to automatically sync across devices
• Export to PDF and GTAB for sharing and backup
• Designed specifically for guitar tabs
• Bass, ukulele, and 7- and 8-string also supported
• Many more enhancements are in the works. Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix for pdf exports not showing column headers (chord names) in dark mode
- Add a "share" button to app menu
- Improve resolution of pdf exports
Ratings and Reviews
Just started but enjoying it very much
There is a prior review about being unable to add symbols to tabs (i.e. hammer ons). The mechanism to do so is super easy. This is the best app I've seen thus far to create tabs.
NEED notations for hammer-ons, slides, etc
This app is super simple and easy to use. The ability to fully customize the tuning and string count is such a cool touch that you don't find in any other software like this. Makes it very friendly for non-guitar players.
If the programmer could add simple notations for ornamentals like hammer-ons, pull-offs, slides, etc., that would add tremendous value.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words!
You actually can add these symbols. Please take a look at:
Please consider updating your review and email me (email@example.com) if any issues. Thank you!
So simple, so usable, so nice!
I'm not a musician but I like playing with tabs and using them for myself. This little free app is a gem. Compared to all the free tab editors online it's a level above.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kyle Gorlick
- 5.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Kyle Gorlick