The GuitarJack Stage Control app allows you to use Sonoma Wire Works' GuitarJack Stage hardware interface to control any third-party app with MIDI input (e.g. amp simulators, effects processors, recording apps). Use the GuitarJack Stage Control app to set the MIDI channel and map MIDI parameters for AmpliTube, Bias FX, Jam Up, Jam Up Pro, and other third party apps. Sonoma's FourTrack, StudioTrack, GuitarTone apps include the ability to to map MIDI parameters for GuitarJack Stage, so they do not require the use of this GuitarJack Stage Control app.
Before setting up, it's best to make sure that there are no other audio/MIDI applications running on your iOS device, as there is always the possibility of these apps interfering with each other.
To force other apps to close, press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
To get started, launch a third party app with MIDI input,
then launch GuitarJack Stage Control, then switch back to the third party app.
See instructions for using each app in the Sonoma Wire Works forum and GuitarJack Stage Control online guide.
Please email Sonoma Wire Works if you have questions at email@example.com
About GuitarJack Stage:
GuitarJack Stage is two accessories in one: a rugged pedal controller and a premium 24-bit 2-in/2-out audio interface. Featuring studio quality 24-bit AD/DA converters, 1/4 inch jacks for all connections, an aluminum chassis, customizable pedal controls, and multi-platform compatibility, GuitarJack Stage is one of the most versatile pieces of gear on the market. GuitarJack Stage is device powered. Add an external power supply to charge an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch while you play! Made in the U.S.A.
GuitarJack Stage Features
• 2-in/2-out audio interface and guitar-pedal-style controller
• 24-bit/48kHz AD/DA converters by renowned audio designer, Joe Bryan, move two channels in and out with clarity and vitality
• Mono Hi-Z ¼ inch input for guitar and bass with 60 dB of gain optimized for guitar, with warm, mojo-infused tone
• Stereo mic/line ¼ inch input for vocals or keyboards with 60 dB of gain is ultra clean sounding
• 2 analog input level knobs with LED metering
• Expression pedal jack to control wah, volume, or other effects
• 2 line level ¼ inch outputs (left and right) for monitors, amps, or a mixer
• 1 stereo ¼ inch output for headphones
• Rugged aluminum chassis
• 5 Knobs, 4 foot switches, and 4 LEDs control MIDI enabled software
• Works with dynamic and battery powered condenser mics. Provides 3.3 V Plug-in Power for mono or stereo Electret Condenser microphones.
• Device powered (so no batteries or external power is required for any of the above features). To charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch while you play, add a standard guitar pedal 9V DC power supply (e.g. Godlyke Power-All or Truetone 1-SPOT). Power supply not included.
• Includes a Lightning Cable with Rugged Connector and a Standard USB Host Cable for desktop computers.
Now universal app for iPhone and iPad.
Supports screen rotation.
Improved Wah behavior.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unstable and not configurable to be able to use when other midi ie. bluetooth) devices are connected... frustrating that I really can’t use GuitarJack Stage like I want to.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.