Throw away your song books and start jamming with GuitarTapp today! Search and view over 850,000+ guitar tabs and chords in the popular ChordPro format.
GuitarTapp automatically adjusts songs to fit your screen using the innovative IntelliWrap technique. ChordPro offers a truly handsfree experience when using the AutoCue feature, and is able to be controlled by external footswitches, keyboards and other devices running ChordPro.
- 850,000+ songs in the online library (in-app purchase for credits, free trial)
- Open or create your own songs
- AutoCue: play along without touching the screen - includes song learning mode for perfect timing
- Transpose: quickly changes song key, preview target chords
- Offline library: Save songs on your device
- ChordPro file editor: Edit your songs right within the app (available as in-app purchase)
- RemoteControl: control multiple devices running GuitarTapp ChordPro, sends songs and AutoCue commands to other nearby iOS devices. Keep all bandmembers on the same page! (control 1 device free, 2+ devices available as in-app purchase)
- Jam along with MP3's on your device, or downloaded backing tracks
- Create setlists
- Share songs/setlists through bluetooth or e-mail
- iCloud & Dropbox integration: automatically synchronizes your songs/setlists with other devices.
- Bluetooth pedal & keyboard support for true handsfree experience. Key shortcuts can now be configured (in-app purchase)
- In-app support: FAQ, troubleshooting, request features, report bugs, ask questions, support ticketing
- Pinch-zoom for fast text scaling
- Day/night theme settings + custom colors
- Settings to choose what to display: chords, lyrics, comments, chord diagrams, tablature etc
To access GuitarTapp's online songs library, you need to either purchase song credits, or a subscription.
- Song credits can be used on 1 device, but offer great value and control over your expenses. Each time you load a song from the online library, 1 credit will be used. Once you run out of credits, you can top them up by buying more credits. Songs you save to your device can be opened again without using credits.
- Subscriptions allow you unlimited access to the library, on all your iOS devices using the same Apple ID. We are currently offering a monthly subscription ($0.99/month), and a yearly subscription ($8.99/year). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
NOTE: If you aren't able to make in-app purchases, kindly note that it's possible for someone else to purchase a gift for you in the app! We also frequently run promotions; follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/GuitarTapp) to lock into free promo codes!
• Fixed Dropbox connection bug
• Fixed folder removal bug
• Moved setlists to dedicated tab in library popup
• Enabled loading of setlists from library file browser
Ratings and Reviews
Can be good but watch out
I have used this app for more than a year and I like how it lets me customize to suit my arrangements. BUT, the editor is horrible and, for reasons I do not understand, the customizations are overwritten from time to time with the originals although I have not initiated any synchronization. Very frustrating !
I also submitted a couple of questions 10 months ago & they have not been answered.
Scrolling way too slow
The app has potential but when you turn on the auto scrolling feature which is the whole point to having an app like this, it scrolls entirely too slow for the pace of the song. I haven’t found a way to speed this up. Also when you’re in auto scroll you can’t force the screen down any further, so while you’re playing a song you will always eventually out run the app and then you can’t force the screen to speed up by dragging it down. Maybe I’m missing something but I’ve found to help with this issue. It’s useless, playing live the way it is.
I have used Guitartapp pro for almost 6 years and with trying many different chord apps it's still my favorite. I was very excited when ChordPro came out. It's hard a bit of a rocky start but it's shaping up to be a great option to Guitartapp Pro. I don't know if I'll fully switch over yet but I keep them both in sync so I can pick and choose based on my mood.
- 8:45 Tools
- 12.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 8:45 Tools
- In-App Purchases
- ChordPro Editor $1.99
- Yearly subscription $8.99
- 100 songs + 50 free $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.