Throw away your song books and start jamming with GuitarTapp today! Search and view 500,000+ guitar tabs, chords, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs. Has autoscroll feature, large chords dictionary with diagrams and variations, save, open and edit tabs on your device, transpose songs, create setlists, find YouTube videos and watch video lessons. Free app updates included!
GuitarTapp is the only tab viewer capable of adjusting tabs to fit your screen's width, using the innovative IntelliWrap technique: this eliminates the need to scroll horizontally.
You'll find no other app with so many features, NO additional purchases required, FREE app updates and FREE tabs library updates.
* Quickly find chords, guitar tabs, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs for 350,000+ songs
* Predictive search suggestions
* Autoscroll: play along from the screen, using the song's duration to determine scroll speed
* On-board chord dictionary: view chord diagrams and fingering alternatives for hundreds of guitar and ukulele chords, includes left-handed support.
* Transpose: quickly change the song key by transposing the chords up or down
* IntelliWrap: eliminates horizontal scrolling by intelligently breaking up tabs and chords into screen-sized pieces
* Favorites: save tabs on your device
* Setlists: create and manage setlists for live performances
* Power Tab support (are converted to text tabs)
* ChordPro rendering engine for PDF-like scores
* NEW (simple) metronome
* Find songs or video lessons on YouTube
* Save and load tabs to/from device, and edit them!
* Open your own files
* 'White on black' option available for tab viewing; reduces battery consumption
* Portrait and landscape modes supported
* Adjustable tabs font size
* Supports iPad: very useful as teleprompter / autocue for live performances on stage
* Bluetooth pedals support for handsfree scrolling, turning pages, loading next song on setlist etc
* Send to e-mail feature
* Export to PDF for ChordPro files
Buy now and get unlimited access to the ultimate guitar tabs collection!
** IMPORTANT: Please e-mail us if you run into a bug, or would like a feature to be added. Do NOT ask questions in a review, as we are unable to reply to you! **
Fixed Dropbox access errors
Ratings and Reviews
Made life easy
Started playing and learning songs 3 years ago. Started at 59 yrs old. I bought music books and down loaded from many different online sights. Hand wrote songs out which took a lot of time but it did help memorize words and chords. After filling three binders over 2 years I hired a woman and paid over one hundred dollars to type the songs. That was great but being new to music I did not know to key the songs so I could sing them well. Once someone educated me now had 250 song in the wrong key's. needed to start over. With guitar tapp I downloaded all my songs , transposed chords in seconds,made the print exactly the size I wanted, and arranged music into different set list's. I use it at all my gigs. Never want to be without it. THANKS I LOVE IT
Like having a friend beside you
I have been using this application for sometime now and really would hate to ever be without it. It is truly like having a talented friend sitting beside you, helping you to understand and be able to play a very heartfelt song. Very seldom do I not find what I'm looking for. And, you can always go back and see that people have added more to what's available. Another thing that may go unnoticed is the ability to use melody fragments to learn guitar. This allows you to see what the masters have done and how they fit things in. You simply need to get this app and then enjoy the vast world of songs that never seems to end. Have a great time, I certainly have!
This app is part of my daily life now. Don’t know what I would do without it. My phone, my iPad, and my laptop all sync. I link to a flatscreen and others can sing along.
My only wish is they’d make it so the search has autocorrect or similar. I don’t always know how the song titles are stored or written. Also, be nice if one could quickly save to a particular set list directly from the song page instead of going through saving to favorites then adding it from the setlist. It’s very time consuming and I value my limited guitar time.
Love this app though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.