Gulfstream PlaneBalance puts the best weight and balance tools directly in your hands. Designed by Gulfstream pilots for Gulfstream pilots, PlaneBalance allows you to compute a weight and balance report, and elevator trim setting before each flight. You can choose any ASC that affects the weight and balance, and dynamically check for proper operating limitations while creating a load manifest.
The app is configured to work with most Gulfstream large cabin aircraft, including the GIV, GV, G450, G550 and G650. Multiple aircraft models may be loaded and customized to reflect your actual aircraft configuration. Reports can be saved, emailed or printed directly from the iPad.
- Dynamically compute zero fuel weight, ramp weight, takeoff weight, and landing weight, and more.
- Create and customize your configuration, including model, cabin layout, ARMs, weights, operating items, and more.
- Assign standard weights for passengers, taxi fuel and more.
- Auto fill cabin with default weights.
- Easily create load manifests before each flight.
- Unlimited number of Gulfstream models may be stored for use.
Added updated legal agreements
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to Edit & Save
Unable to edit N# registration. I followed the help guide. I'm able to edit the N# but I'm unable to save the edit in the configuration. Please fix!
G650ER Fuel Glitch
Overall PlaneBalance is nice to use. Better graphics than iFly App. Few items to critique: 1) For the G-650ER, the Trim setting reads N/A for any initial fuel setting above 48,000 pounds. 2) Is there a way to designate an Administrator from our aviation department to set/update all the items that make up the BOW and the rest of the pilots automatically see the update? 3) Looking forward to the performance update and hope it includes contaminated takeoff/landing data. Joel
No mid cabin support
I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that it doesn't support the mid cabin aircraft.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.