GunApp is a weapon simulator for the iPhone.
- A HUGE library of over 150+ highly detailed animated guns and weapons ranging from M16's to to Nuclear Weapons!
- Hide, show, and reorganize the weapons to your liking!
- Detailed Descriptions of each weapon. Read all about your favorite gun in amazing detail straight from Wikipedia!
- Multiplayer! Shoot your friends over the local wifi!
- Developers who listen to what you want. Suggest improvements or weapons to us we want to hear it!
- Add free mod weapons from the community, or make your own!
- New weapons, features and improvements added all the time - THE UPDATES NEVER STOP!
"Critics say: ...an awesome weapon for every occasion! -Keshin4539"
If you have any problems opening GunApp, try reinstalling, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Added 3 new weapons!
- Nagant M1895
- Magic Wand
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just one complaint
This app is awesome. I downloaded it years ago and it is still fun to use. The vast selection of weapons ranging from devastating to weird is entertaining, with each one being interesting in its own way. I do, however, feel that there should be a recording option for the FPS weapons, so you can videotape whatever skirmishes you might have with others who have downloaded the app.
Couple years ago I purchased all weapons to be unlocked. For the longest time I was getting upgrades, the newest guns, and all the cool stuff. I even made a suggestion that they incorporate lever action rifle's. Coincidence or not, a short time after, the lever action rifle's update came out. Then one day I upgraded my phone. All the weapons were locked again. I emailed technical support. They told me what to do. I followed all the instructions. All the weapons are still locked. I've pleaded two or three times with them. I've told them I paid my money, please reset my account. Just recently on my last attempt, they wrote me an email back. It said there is nothing they can do to help me. If I want all the weapons again, I would have to buy the newest expansion pack and upgrade so this would not happen again. Liars. I don't spend money on a whole lot of apps. Apparently a one time fee, and all upgrades for life are up to interpretation. LIARS!!! I will not spend anymore money on these people. Take my rant for what it's worth. Maybe it's just me?
Good- Several issues
I'd say the main complaints would be as follows:
1.) Hit detection on multiplayer is not good enough and rather irritating when trying to use multiplayer.
2.) Sound effects for guns like the MG42 that have a high rate of fire sound awful which is unfortunate because there some of the more famous/cooler guns.
3.) Accuracy to detail is missing for some guns like the AR-15 has a fully automatic feature which isn't realistic and the developers should know full well of this fact considering they have the wiki page for each gun put as an icon on the bottom right of each gun (which I really like)
4.) They neglected the shotguns, bolt-action and semi-automatic rifles and there's likely a large audience of people who would love to use a Mosin-Nagant among other classics.
5.) When you download all the guns in the game, it still takes about the same time to load the' making it redundant to download them at all.
Overall, this app is pretty fun and if you want an app where you can interact with good gun models and even things like tanks and miscellaneous weapons, this is a good game for you (putting aside the historical inaccuracies). Although there are things like I sighted above I'd like to see improvements on.
- Mobile Dev Group LLC
- 44.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2014 Mobile Dev Group LLC
- In-App Purchases
- GunApp: All Kits $2.99
- GunApp Kit: Concealed Weapon $0.99
- GunApp Kit: Modern Military $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.