In a future where cars are obsolete, the Gunbrick has become a worldwide sensation!
The Gunbrick - A gun one side... a shield on the other.
Encounter wasteland mutants, crazed nerds, law enforcement and all manner of cube based adversaries. Roll your way through this action packed puzzle platformer.
“My neighbour’s dog won’t know what’s hit him when my new Gunbrick arrives. Try pooping on my lawn now Fluffykins” - Bob Corner
“Wait until the guys in the office see my new Gunbrick upgrade, rotating water bed anyone... SHWEET!” - Martin Fourside
“My pet cat looks adorable in his new Kittybrick, it even comes in sparkly pink!” - Mary Cubebrick
*SPECIAL DELIVERY* your new Gunbrick has now been despatched!
• A Jam packed world set over three unique locations full of platform puzzling action.
• Epic Boss fights, including a thrilling chainsaw death match.
• Music by Eirik Suhrke (Creator of Ridiculous Fishing & Super Crate box)
• Casual swipe and tap controls, designed specifically for mobile devices. (There are no ugly virtual buttons here)
• Unlockable Achievements
• Don’t worry parents there are zero In App purchases in this game.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.
Updated to run on 64bit devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Part platformer, part puzzler, Gunbrick invites you to blow up walls, snuff out fires, and navigate a charmingly designed world. Each level in Nitrome's unique adventure is littered with things to destroy, people to stomp, and jokes hidden in every corner. As you progress, the challenges get more dastardly—soon you’ll find yourself awash in fireballs, moving mines, and endlessly amusing conundrums.
A fantastic remake of an old online flash game, gun brick is a killer iOS puzzle platformer.
Gun brick makes you think, something that can't be said for most games on the App Store. It's diverse environments, and constant barrage of new mechanics makes it one of the best titles I have ever played.
While the gameplay is challenging, the controls are easy, intuitive, and quick to grasp, which is essential in a game where one false move sets you back to the beginning of a multi-stage puzzle.
Some people may complain about difficulty, but really the challenge makes you step away for a while and think about how to solve the task at hand.
My only complaint, if any, is the length. With 3 quick worlds, I burned through the game in under a few days with heavy play. More levels are on the way though thankfully.
Oh and it's gorgeous too, so you should stop reading reviews and just spend the money, you'll like it.
Easily the worst nitrome game ever created
That’s it and it’s expensive
- 55.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Nitrome Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.