In a future where cars are obsolete, the Gunbrick has become a worldwide sensation!
The Gunbrick - A gun one side... a shield on the other.
Encounter wasteland mutants, crazed nerds, law enforcement and all manner of cube based adversaries. Roll your way through this action packed puzzle platformer.
“My neighbour’s dog won’t know what’s hit him when my new Gunbrick arrives. Try pooping on my lawn now Fluffykins” - Bob Corner
“Wait until the guys in the office see my new Gunbrick upgrade, rotating water bed anyone... SHWEET!” - Martin Fourside
“My pet cat looks adorable in his new Kittybrick, it even comes in sparkly pink!” - Mary Cubebrick
*SPECIAL DELIVERY* your new Gunbrick has now been despatched!
• A Jam packed world set over three unique locations full of platform puzzling action.
• Epic Boss fights, including a thrilling chainsaw death match.
• Music by Eirik Suhrke (Creator of Ridiculous Fishing & Super Crate box)
• Casual swipe and tap controls, designed specifically for mobile devices. (There are no ugly virtual buttons here)
• Unlockable Achievements
• Don’t worry parents there are zero In App purchases in this game.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.
Updated to run on 64bit devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Part platformer, part puzzler, Gunbrick invites you to blow up walls, snuff out fires, and navigate a charmingly designed world. Each level in Nitrome's unique adventure is littered with things to destroy, people to stomp, and jokes hidden in every corner. As you progress, the challenges get more dastardly—soon you’ll find yourself awash in fireballs, moving mines, and endlessly amusing conundrums.
Easily the worst nitrome game ever created
That’s it and it’s expensive
Good game, bad controls
This is a great, fun game, with a very unique plot and premiss. The only complaint is that the controls are crap. All though I have beaten the game already, it was very difficult with these controls. If I may suggest, don't make it a swipe to move, tap to shoot. Often you will try to swipe to move, but it will shoot causing you to fall off of the platform. But instead have a move right
button and a move left button both on the lower left side of the screen, and then have a shoot button on the lower right side of the screen. I hope that you take my suggestion in to consideration. Thanks for a great game. And keep up the good work.
- 55.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Nitrome Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.