Gundersen AIR is the emergency medical helicopter for Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center located in La Crosse, WI. Gundersen AIR is fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS).
The Gundersen AIR app provides a collection of resources for EMS and emergency services professionals. There is information to help better utilize our services along with useful tools and protocols for your use. All of this is available even when data services are unavailable. Here is a list of some of the information available in the app:
• Information about requesting MedLink AIR
• General patient criteria
• Landing zone safety
• List of safe Help Sites (pre-approved landing zones)
• Priority ONE Heart Attack Program Protocol
• Stroke Alert - Transport Protocol and Thrombolytic Therapy Recommendations
In addition to this information, the app also has these helpful resources:
• Glasgow Coma Scale
• Temperature conversion
• Parkland Formula for Burns (Rule of 9’s)
• Apgar Score
• Estimated Delivery Date Calculator
New Juneau County Help Sites
- GUNDERSEN LUTHERAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES, INC
- 75.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Gundersen Health System
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.