Whether you’re at home, at work, traveling or it is the middle of the night, Gundersen VirtualVisit allows you to see a healthcare provider anytime, anywhere on your mobile device—no appointment needed.
During your virtual video visit, a provider will offer a diagnosis, care plan and prescription (if needed) to help you feel better again.
How can Gundersen Virtual Visit benefit me?
· Skip the waiting room; connect to a provider in minutes
· Can be used by your entire family
· $49 with many insurance plans accepted
· All visits are secure and confidential
· Available 24/7
Use Gundersen Virtual Visit for conditions and common illnesses, such as:
· Back pain
· Cold and flu symptoms
· Joint pain
· Pink eye (eye infections)
· Rash (minor skin problems)
· Runny nose/sinus congestion
· Sore throat
· Urinary symptoms (painful/difficult urination)
· Vaginal irritation/discharge
Download the free Gundersen VirtualVisit app and have 24/7 access to a medical professional at your fingertips. Due to regulatory restrictions, this service is not available to individuals covered under a federal insurance program, such as Medicare, Medicare Advantage (excluding Senior Preferred Quartz Product), Medicaid, BadgerCare or Tricare.
If you are experiencing life-threating symptoms, call 911 or seek immediate medical attention.
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the provider during your virtual visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information and respiratory rate.
Google\Android - Configuration Version 11.3
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
- GUNDERSEN LUTHERAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES, INC
- 191.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2019 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.