“A brilliant multiplayer FPS that you should just go and play right now. 9/10” — PocketGamer
“A super slick super shooty super shooter. This is one of the best multiplayer FPS games to have hit the App Store in recent memory.“ — AppSpy
“Guns of Boom is some solid, streamlined shooting that feels better than quite a few other mobile shooters.” — 148Apps
• Easy and intuitive controls: get a hang of the game from the get-go and start climbing up the ranks!
• Vivid graphics and support for older devices: stunning visuals will keep you glued to the screen, while the hardware requirements remain very moderate.
• Engaging PvP battles: enjoy team-based fun across numerous maps and game modes. The adrenaline-filled action never stops in GoB!
• Character customization: create a unique hero by using a combination of various perks and equipment skills, and find the perfect look with hundreds of cosmetic items. Creating a flexible build for your play style is as easy as ever.
• Regular updates and events: with constant content additions, new features, and colorful themed events, you’ll never be bored. This game just keeps on giving!
• Pro Play Mode: eSports events with players from globally acclaimed teams. Can a mobile FPS be truly competitive? You bet!
Guns of Boom is a competitive multiplayer FPS with awesome 3D graphics and gripping gameplay. It’s so simple that your cat could learn the controls, but the skill-cap is high enough to spark the interest of competitive eSports players who’re used to extremely challenging and clutch tournament-style battles. Engage in online PvP battles on a variety of maps, utilizing different cunning tactics. Get the ultimate FPS experience with fast-paced matches that take less than 5 minutes on average. The game is on!
We host massive online and offline tournaments with huge cash prizes, wide media coverage, and millions of viewers. The first competitive season in 2018 featured teams from North America & Europe, and a $200,000 prize pool, while the second season in 2019 has $500,000 up for grabs and teams from four regions, including Latin America, South-East Asia, India, and Australia. Join the fight, for a chance to compete on the world’s largest esports arenas in front of huge live audiences. Fame and wealth await!
Version 8.1 – Skill is King!
There’s a new league system in the game that offers more rewards for more skill.
• Progress through leagues. The three leagues are Silver, Gold and Platinum. You move up from one to the other by gaining trophies in battle. Every 2 weeks the Platinum ratings get reset, so the leagues are always full of opportunities for up and coming gunslingers: don’t stop playing, and you’ll surely reach the top!
• Rewards. For every step forward you take in the leagues, you get rewards. The higher you are, the better the loot. Prizes include fragments of various weapons!
• Powerful guns. High-level weapons and their upgrades will now unlock earlier, so you can put up a fierce fight even against the toughest opponents.
• Matchmaking. Now you’ll be matched with players from your own league to make battles as balanced and skill-based as possible. You may not always be matched with players from your exact league, but you can be sure that we’re constantly working on making the system more effective and efficient.
• Clan ratings. Fight together with your friends for being the best clan out there. The ratings are reset every 2 weeks, so there’s no time to chill - keep fighting to stay on top!
• Legacy Rating. We’ve given special profile highlights to the Top-500 players of the old ratings, and to the Top-100 clans too. If you ever meet them, take a picture - they’re living legends!
• WIP. The new system will make the game much more balanced, but we might need to tweak a thing or two in the future based on your feedback, so don’t be surprised if we implement some changes later on. We’ll keep you informed!
• Brawls. The season continues: there are already 2 brawls behind us, but 4 more are on the way. Take part in all of them!
• Battle Cases. The next batch of Battle cases is right around the corner – don’t miss it and assemble the Reaper shotgun!
Ratings and Reviews
Quick, intuitive gameplay while still being able to be competitive while remaining f2p. Admittedly I did spend $5 on a gold package once with my initial account, but the amount of gameplay you get I didn’t have an issue spending that amount. My current account I haven’t spent any money and remain competitive (1.7 k-d ratio and 60% win ratio). There is a penalty for playing too much if gold is your concern because you likely won’t have enough once you reach level 34 (everything unlocks), but if you just complete the daily quests (especially the one that gets you gold), open your free crates for gunbucks, and are smart about your weapon purchases using your gunbucks, you can be competitive all the way to level 34 and then by that time have enough gold to buy one end game weapon to start off with. Now if you want to dominate and play professionally right off the bat or as soon as you reach level 34, then yes you probably would need to spend a considerable amount of money. However, there is still ample opportunity to have fun and remain competitive at all levels while remaining f2p is you want. Support has been pretty good with me about responding to the few instances of what appeared to be hackers or player glitches. Just sent them screenshots of the player in question, have only noticed it a handful of times though tbh up to level 28 so far.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Shawn! Thank you very much for such a detailed review!
I’m done with this game!!
This game is bogus yes he has great graphics years it has a great game play the problem is that they put you against people who spend tons of money and have the highest grade weapons I have the second highest grade weapons and I haven’t spent any money I have play the game like I’m supposed to and build my guy just because I’m over at level 32 then they put me against guys who are higher than at 40s 50s is bull crap how can you compete or play any games when you’re constantly getting killed by people who have better guns in you.??? And instead of playing people against people who have the same kinds of guns they put me in there with people who have the highest rank guns and I just get slaughtered. It’s just another way for them to get you to spend money and I’m not spending money I just play it day have fun and you can have fun when your constantly getting killed?? Huh Guns of Boom. Please tell me. I’ve got the highest grade armor I could absolutely get and when I get killed by a guy then come back alive see his guns laying Erica someone else killed him pick up his gun and start shooting the same guy that just killed me with the same gun well then he turns around and kills me after I shot him all to heck. Just to die after 2 shots!!! Why is this?
Developer Response ,
Hi, if you want to win more often on higher levels, you should try to team up only with the best players. So it will be much more effective to make a clan or join the existing one. Then make a team (left side of the 'battle' button) with them, train together and you will achieve much better results. And don't forget to upgrade your weapons and armor, and participate in the events to get the best equipment. Cheers!
Love this game, but ...
I am a huge fan of first person shooters and up until this one I’ve only played on platforms. I have tried other FPS apps and they are pretty much garbage, however this one has clean graphics, concise controls and an amazing rewards system. I truly enjoy this game more than some of the platform games that I’ve played and it’s the ONLY app I have ever spent money on in my years of having a phone with app access. As much as I enjoy this game however I have one complaint and one recommendation. There are players on the maps that use lag switching, there has to be a way of locating those players and either restricting their access for XX amount of days multiplying per incident or introducing a bot system that targets these players and keeps them busy. My recommendation is being allowed to sell the extra weapons and items you acquire, I personally prefer to use just an AR, shotgun, pistol and knife. I currently have multiple ARs and other weapons I don’t use or need. Getting some extra gun bucks or gold for weapons, skins, and outfit accessories would be amazing. Other than those two things I love this game and would like to congratulate you guys on an awesome game.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for this kind feedback! We are thinking about some improvements for weapon system and will keep in mind your ideas too. And please, don't worry - players, who try to use any tricks that may affect gameplay or balance are being tracked and blocked. But if you are facing any violations, feel free to use the Report button in the scoreboard.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Game Insight UAB
- 193.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Game Insight, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Gold x275 $4.99
- Gold x1200 $19.99
- Gold x100 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.