"Aurora by FANG" allows you to make photos more beautiful by applying the smoothest gradient pattern.
The professional photographers Filter-work can be realized by this app. But the operation is extremely simple.
By applying with this app, the beautiful "Memory Colors" you saw will revive vigorously in too plain photos.
“The sky will be more blue"
“The flowers will be more beautiful"
“And your memories will be more hearty"
Gradgram will bring out the creative possibilities hidden in you.
► Fast and Smooth Operation
- Applying effect in real-time.
- Simple and well known UI.
► Editable Gradient Pattern
- Can be save as Users' Original Sets.
- Colors, Blend mode
- Gradient type ( Linear, Reflected, Radial )
- Move, Scale, Rotate, Blurredness
- Share with friends by using URL scheme
► EXIF meta tag / GPS Location data Support
► High-res Support
- Up to max resolution of built-in camera.
► Share Photos
- Support posting with NO CROP to Instagram.
- Support for Facebook and Twitter.
- Can send image via "Open In…".
▹ Some Tutorial Videos are available now.
Tap [Reviews] button at the top of this screen and tap [App Support] button.
* URL -> http://bit.ly/UuxbtE
- Support for iOS10.
- Support for iCloud Photo Library
- Updated In-app image editor. Once you login with "Adobe ID" on the screen of in-app image editor, you can import more filters, frames, stickers, and overlays from other "Adobe Creative Cloud" related apps (e.g. "Aviary Photo Editor" ).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What I have wanted for so long!
This app is really good. I love the presets and love the ability to make my own even more. I have already created so many images that would have been blah into gorgeous and stunning pieces of art. My only suggestion is to have the ability to save at original resolution. I would like to print some of these photos and want to have maximum resolution. With that being said, it says the images are saved with the original phone camera resolution. So does that mean if I import a 20 mega pixel photo from my dslr it is saved at 8 megapixels after using this app? Just want to clear that up. 8 is plenty for most printing but it would be nice to have the option for higher res if possible. Also, has anyone ever printed photos that were edited with this app? I would love to know how they turn out.
Yes!!! (Manic fist pumping)
Unique filters, unlike most. Really smooth app, which works fine on iPad (4) as well. No brainer use, relying on your eyes for choosing the best effect. Super intelligent UI that stays out of the way, yet allows you to explore in no-pain fashion. Easy to kick pic to another app for further editing -- shows me 3 screens of target apps in the open-in dialog. Kudos to dev - this is truly an outstanding offering. One of the few which could righteously command MUCH more than the current asking price.
Very Neat App
This is actually a very fun and useful app if you want to create a nice color gradient on your photos. I've taken some landscape photos and used this app and you can even adjust the colors of the gradient. Very nice. Glad I took the chance and bought it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.