GVB travel information
Are you traveling by public transport in Amsterdam? With the GVB app you can see very quickly when your tram, (night) bus, metro, ferry or night bus departs.
View your travel route and what time you are at your destination and whether there are planned diversions or current disruptions on your route.
If you set your favorite line (s) and stop (s), you will receive a notification (Seintje) if something is wrong with your line or stop.
If you have your location facility on, you always know which stops and lines are in the area, with the current departure times.
Why do travelers use the GVB app?
- Quickly plan your trip from your current location or from a self-chosen address to a travel destination in the Netherlands. You can also save your trip, your stop and your line as a favorite.
- Choose yourself which means of transport you want to travel with or not (tram, bus, metro, train).
- Search for departure times by stop name or line number or by clicking on a stop in the map.
- See real-time on the map where your tram, bus or metro is.
- View planned diversions and current disruptions.
- Fast access to GVB services.
- Current weather forecast.
- See the difference in kilos of CO2 emissions of journeys by public transport compared to an average car per planned trip.
Textual adaptation customer service
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Storing preferences don’t work
I don’t need to know if you have issues on M51 at 23:00.
You give me the option to specify days and times for notifications, but after storing the change, and returning to the page, it’s reset to each day of the week and 00:00-23:59.
Did you even bother to test this?
Problem on iPhone 5
My wife and I both tried to use this on our iPhones and the current version loads at the wrong size. Works better on our iPad. Not very useful at this time on iPhone 5
This APP is garbage
Great in theory, HOWEVER the times are completely fake and do not match the times at the station
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.