Access Gwinnett County Public Library from your iPhone! The Gwinnett County Public Library mobile app makes it easy to search for titles, place holds, renew items, create lists and get information about our branches.
• Quickly search the collection, with filters to narrow your search
• Read descriptions and community reviews
• Check a title’s availability and map the locations where your title is available now
• Place hold requests and check when they are ready for pickup
• Check your due dates and renew items
• Create lists of titles for later
• Get branch hours and directions to the nearest branch of Gwinnett County Public Library
Speed improvements and bug fixes.
Resolves an issue where filters might not have worked properly
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All I need from a library app
Update: I took away a star because of the “review” section. This app does not allow you to leave reviews on the books (If it does, I don’t know how to do it) and it doesn’t let you expand the reviews that are there. Fix that please , and it’d be a perfect app!
I just downloaded this app because the website is clunky to navigate on a mobile device. I was able to renew one of my checked out items, browse the catalog and request a hold for another book, and view my due date for my other item. It gets the job done.
- BiblioCommons, Inc.
- 8.5 MB
Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © BiblioCommons Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.