With a simple user-friendly design, Gym Assistant makes it easy to record your workouts, monitor progress, view your weight and reps history in exercises. If you have just started to train recently, you can always see the information on how to do the exercise correctly. And if you already have experience in training, you will be able to find something new, interesting tips and tricks.
• Record your workouts. Add additional training data (workout duration, your weight, notes).
• View the history of all workouts. History to exercise.
• When recording exercise data (weight and reps) for each set, weight and repetitions from the previous workout are immediately displayed. This allows you to not be lazy and trying to do more.
• If you have a routines - you can not create a new one, but simply select the previous one and click "Repeat".
• Easily edit exercises in your workout.
• View information on all exercises directly from the workout diary window.
• Information on all exercises for all muscle groups with a convenient search. The information contains the image of the exercise with the selection of a working muscle group. Technique of the exercise. Tips and tricks.
• If you do not find the exercise you need in the list, you can add new exercises.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good but could be even better
This app works great for what I was looking for. I wanted an app that I could use as a diary for my workouts to keep track of what I do each day- one that also allows me to write notes and create my own titles of my workouts besides the preset titles (a limitation of some other apps I have). It also gives a description of strength training exercises with pictures showing form and muscles worked, which I really like. I think it has a good amount of exercises to choose from for each body group. The premium is only $1.99 which is fair for what it offers. One limitation is that it seems to allow you to create new categories but doesn’t let you tap on the created categories to add them to your workout day- so what was the point of allowing us to create them? If it worked correctly, it would improve the app in my opinion. Also, I think if it also allowed us the option of it’s current format as well as a calendar-style format (in a week-at-a-glance or a month-at-a-glance view), it would be even better. Overall, great app for what I needed.
I love the app and I wanted to get in contact with the app developers!!
Not worth $1
This app makes you pay $1 just for you to pay more for premium, I demand a refund
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry that you did not like the application. Premium only for access to all exercises. For a training diary, premium is not needed.
- Sergey Kushner
- 67.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sergey Kushner
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.