Don't miss the opportunity to join thousands of users in using the No.1 ranked gym ball app in the App Store.
Join the gym ball revolution and burn calories, lose weight, tone up and reach that six pack you always dreamed about, all while feeling amazing with the Gym Ball Revolution App for full body home workout fitness program.
The gym ball is one of the most effective tools for developing core strength,carving out a stellar set of abs, increase stability and tone up your body.
Gym balls, also known as Swiss or Exercise (Stability) balls are versatile and training with the gym ball truly challenges your body in ways not possible with traditional gym equipment.
The full body workouts contained in this app improve your overall strength, coordination and core strength by using effective gym ball exercises.
Do you want to learn Swiss ball exercises? Are you're new to the Gym ball or you already use it everyday?
No matter the answer this workout app is a great place to start.
The beginners exercises help your body get familiar with the unstable surface, allowing you to build a strong core while gently working your entire body.
If you are an advanced gym ball user we have plenty of challenging exercises that will leave you drenched in sweat by the time the workout is over.
Fitting exercise into your life is essential, but it can be a challenge because of various reasons like "Don't have the time!" "Hate the gym!" "Too tired to exercise after a hard day of work".
To prevent the excuses from taking over we have designed this app excuse free:
- The workouts are so quick, they can even be done while you boil water for pasta.
- If you are Home then you are already at the Gym, no need to get back into the traffic or waste more time.
- Fancy Gym membership or expensive equipment? No excuses here either: You only need a gym ball, some space and the will to improve your body and overall health.
- Hop on the gym ball and after 2 minutes you'll forget about the long hard work day and at the end of the workout you are guaranteed to have a big smile on your face.
- The gym ball fitness routines are great to do both at home or the gym and short enough for you to easily fit it into your daily schedule.
So the perfect exercise plan doesn't have to be time consuming, just engaging enough that you'll stay with it.
Try to do this workouts at least 3 times a week to improve your general health and strengthen and tone different muscle groups.
Also included in the app are Circuit training workouts in which you progress from one particular exercise to the next with little to no rest in between sets. Rest periods will be kept to 20-30 seconds in between exercises.
This will greatly improve your conditioning, increase aerobic and anaerobic capacity, elevate metabolism, increase strength levels and improve your core and stabilizing muscles.
In fact, some research has suggested that a short blast of intense exercise can boost metabolism for the entire day more effectively than a workout that's slow and steady.
And other doctors stress that a regular exercise practice, even if it's just 10 minutes, can have a lasting impact on heart health and mental acuity, NPR reports.
Optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad. Available for the following devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad
- small layout and graphics improvements for iOS9
- fixed a bug in the Select workout screen that made it impossible to select a row
- you can now delete workouts from the Workout setup screen by swiping left on the cell
- made small changes to make it clearer that the "Prepare for summer" and "Weight loss and toning" packs are not included in the Premium account
- fixed a label misspelling in the Store
- other minor tweaks and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ads & Sounds Are Awful
My review has nothing to do with the exercises, which look good, btw. The sounds are as unpleasant as can be. There needs to be a less awful choice. They're all basically a different version of a foghorn. Also, the ads are out of control. You can't make a move without an ad popping up. I thought buying the premium would help with that, but nope. It's pretty annoying.
Not worth your money
I bought the upgrades for this app because I was so pleased with the free exercises but as soon as I opened one of the longer exercises I realized that the only reason they were longer was because the rest after each set is a minute and a half minutes or longer!!
Crude - Ads - Ads Ads
This app uses stick figures to illustrate the exercise. Crudely put together and it appears to be a kindergarten attempt at developing an app.
Did I mention it was 99% Ads?
Nothing useful other than the idea.
- TEI SOFTWARE STUDIOS SRL
- 41.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Tei Software Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Account $2.99
- Weight Loss Pack $0.99
- Prepare for Summer $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.