Gym Diary Workout Tracker Log 4+
Home Exercise, Fitness Planner
- Offers In-App Purchases
Plan & track workout session, count calories, track body weight, measure body parts, see progress graphs all in the same app
Gym Diary is a simple & beautiful app for keeping track of all your workout & fitness related activities. Keep log of all your exercise whether at home or gym with ease. Thousands of people use this app to make them fit. Get started today for free.
• Beautiful User friendly Interface: No more clunky, difficult navigation. This is an easy to use app with beautiful UI.
• Dark Mode: Love dark mode? we love it tooo & its free.
• Track all workouts: Keep log of all your workout activities from swimming or taking a walk in the park to lifting heavy weights at gym. Search through list of workouts, see progress for each workout session.
• Unlimited Exercises: Create your own unlimited exercises for free. No more overwhelming unnecessary exercises which you don't know about. Create exercises as you progress through your workout journey.
• Workout routine & Plans: Just create a workout plan for current week and stick to that routine. You can also create drafts for your planned workout & use it during your workout session. Don't want to stick to weekly routine? we got you covered. Make a workout plan as per your need.
• Progress Graph: Just the graph you need. No unnecessary complicated graph to show your progress that you don't understand. This app will show your workout progress in a simple line graph.
• Calorie Counter: Track your calorie intake & count your calories using the same app. No need for using multiple apps.
• Body Measurements: Want to track measurement of each parts of your body during workouts? We got you covered. Measure your biceps, thigh, waist, shoulders, arms & even calories too.
• App Icons: Want to stand out from the crowd? You can choose from multiple app icons.
• Data Backup: Your workout data gets backed up to your icloud account automatically, safely & privately so that you won't lose it ever.
• Track calories & body weight, see your workout history, daily reports and many more...
• Regular updates. We are constantly improving the app. You can always reach us at email@example.com for feature suggestions or reporting a bug.
• Widgets: You can view your workout plans from homescreen or lock screen.
GymDiary provides everything that you need for recording your workout effortlessly. It caters to all kinds of users whether you are beginner or an experienced powerlifter. You can use the app for all kinds of strength training or strong liftings. You can make your own routine to follow for different days of the week. From simple home workout to advanced gym workouts, we got you covered.
It is a perfect gym journal or book to keep track of your workout progress. You can track weights, reps, distance, time of your workouts using the app. It's the best fitness app that you will ever need.
To enjoy full experience and to gain all the premium features, you can always purchase our Monthly or Yearly premium subscription pack.
Gym Diary will automatically charge your iTunes Account at the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. Subscriptions renew at the original price. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
All your previous purchases can be easily restored using the **Restore Purchase** option in the app. This will provide you access to all the premium features.
This update packs in a lots of features & performance improvements for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Fix issue where review popup is shown frequently for some users
- Fix crashes when creating workout plans
- Bug fixes & performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I love what you guys are doing so I wanna help!
First off the app is amazing and I love it sonso much. No bugs or anything. But there are some features that would make the app alot more enjoyable. I wanna help the developersnon this. Please add a feature where it lets us drag the drag the exercises in the order which you wanna do them makes it easier to see what do next, also a feature that lets you edit the exercises within a day instead of having to delete it and do it all over. I see alot of amazing potential here guys keep going!
Developer Response ,
Developer overe here, Thank you for your suggestion. We will implement these features in next update.
Could be better
This would be so much better if you didn’t have to orient the workout based on the day of the week. I get busy and can’t always workout everyday and I especially can’t do the same workout on the same day each week. What if i miss a day? Do I just have to skip that workout since it doesn’t align with this app? Can you please add that to this app along with a rest timer that counts down (refer to any other weight lifting app). Also when I go through a work out i don’t need to check it off and have it disappear, just have the completed sets and routines greyed out. I want to be able to jump into and routine and have all my numbers of sets, weights, etc. be the same as when i went before plus the option of increasing all of my weights by lbs/kg or percentages (increase all weight in routine by 10% each time). The option to add diagrams to depict what the exercise looks like is key also. (Fitbod app has great images that show what muscles are being targeted so something like that plus what the workout looks like so i don’t have to remember what every single workout name means). I want a “start workout” button that puts you through your routine with rest breaks included so i don’t have to input anything or think about any of it as i go through it. That would be great to have all of those features. Thanks for your time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great feedback.
On latest update, your workout plan is not tied to any specific day of the week. Also now you can start tracking all workouts in a plan with one click.
We will add missing features based on your feedback on future updates. Thanks again
Simple format - add your own exercises
I love that I can add my own exercises. It would be nice to be able to edit them without deleting and have to enter all over. I placed one in the wrong category and would like to place it in the correct one. A separate notes tab would be awesome. (There is a note feature within a specific exercise) Overall I got the subscription to this app bc it’s simple and user friendly. I’ve tried many others and wasn’t happy. I’m new to weights, machines, etc and this is perfect! Also love that I can track my weight and measurements! You can also change the order in which your personal exercises are listed. You can sort based on what part of the body you want to focus on or even make them by days of the week for a routine. Awesome app, keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We will try to include your suggestion in future updates :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nishan Niraula
- 18.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Nishan Niraula
- In-App Purchases
- Gym Diary Premium - Monthly $3.99
- Gym Diary Premium - Yearly $24.99
- Gym Diary Lifetime $34.99