Gym Guide workouts & exercises 4+
fitness & bodybuiding manual
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Huge database of fitness exercises and training programs.
Fitness Assistant for training in the gym.
The application contains more than 200 exercises and more than 140 training programs
on different muscle groups with pictures and detailed description.
All programs are designed for different levels of training and different goals.
And also you can create your own exercises and training programs.
- Collection of more than 200 exercises.
- Collection of 144 training programs.
- Ability to create your own exercises and training programs.
- Ability to mark the progress of the exercises during training
- Collection of calculators to calculate athletic performance.
- Completely redesigned
- Added photos for girls
Ratings and Reviews
So I have used nene toys workout apps with varying degrees of functionality. This one is just about the best less one issue, it doesn’t show your most recent workout so you don’t have a record of your process. Otherwise, I love it. It offers great variety.
What happened to the videos?
I really love this app, but for some reason the videos that used be on the app are not any longer……. What happened to the videos????
The Best Potential
I want to say I really like this app. There’s a great amount of info on every part of the body and the app lists just about every exercise you could think of. It looks really solid and seems like great work for an app on info for bodybuilding, but I feel like the app has a lot more potential. I’m interested in getting better flexibility in my upper and lower body but I don’t see much support for stretches as opposed to exercises which is OK but that’s my suggestion. Along with that, the stylization, categorization and some of the fonts and lettering could be a bit cleaner which would be good for people to be able to see and sort through different exercises quicker and more efficiently/easier. There are videos for the workouts as well which I’m sure are great, but they are all private. There is good detail in explaining the form, but I would prefer the explanations to be more detailed because I like to fully understand how to do the exercise properly. They are small things but I feel like if these changes could be made and more improvements could be done, this app would be very great. Seeing as the creator last updated two years ago, I’m hoping he sees this review and decides to implement some changes! Either way though, I feel like more can be gotten through the app.
- Suggestion on including stretches for different types of mobility
- More detailed photos (arrows, figures, etc) and explanation for workouts, make videos public so we can access them
- Font, lettering, style, categorization, etc., could be a little bit better and cleaner, to make it easier for users to read and sort workouts
- More improvements/updates
I really do like the app but I want more to be added to it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sergey Malyugin
- 101.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Malyugin Sergey Victorovich
- In-App Purchases
- GymGuide Pro $3.99