No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple but smart user interface doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
- cloud backup
- Apple Health support
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create your own exercise database
- A summary for every finished workout (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- App customizes itself to your routines
- Online locker: log & analyze your workouts in the browser
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
- exercise database with over 290 exercises
Try Gym Hero today and let us know what you think. We will listen to every single user in order to improve Gym Hero for you!
- FIX: you can change the exercise name by tapping the title
- FIX: some of you were getting errors when opening the statistics, that should be a thing of the past
- FIX: muscle groups are assigned automatically for known exercises
- FIX: in app purchases are properly activated (use the "restore" function in the training plan section)
Decimal fix? Coming right up in the next update! As always, we welcome you to come chat with us at https://gymhero.me/community
Ratings and Reviews
I've used this app every time I use iOS. I have found this app includes the most comprehensive workout data compared to other workout apps. It breaks down exercises by body part and tracks time between sets and set numbers as well. Few other exercise apps track all these metrics at once. The main area for improvement is the inclusion of cardio tracking. Also the native charts and graphs are not very detailed. If you wish to export to excel make sure that you have an email setup in the native app, otherwise the export feature will not work. The Devs are pretty quick to respond to issues. I do recommend overall!
Crashes a lot on XS
I’ve used the app for a few years now. I love the simplicity. The only issue I’ve had is it does crash a good bit. It especially happens when you are building your workout and adding sets quickly. It has always crashed some, but with the XS it is constant. I hope they fix it soon, as I’m sure they will.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, yeah a fix is on the way. Thank you SO much for giving us a chance to fix this before giving us a bad rating :) If you want, you can try a beta version, it's described here: https://gymhero.me/community/t/version-2-24-released/2683
3+ Years using this app
The simplicity of this app makes this app good. It is easy to navigate through the app. You can create your own custom workouts and easily log them. I also like that this app tells you how much workouts you've logged. This app goes even further to remember how much you lifted last time and what body parts you've exercised the most over the years. There are many features in this app, but the simple design makes it one of the best gym logs in the App Store.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Big Mike Alright UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- 58.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- In-App Purchases
- Gym Hero Unlimited $2.99
- Pro pack $3.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner plan $4.99
- Remember all sets $1.99
- Statistics package $2.99
- Six-Pack in 4 weeks $3.99
- Plan 19 $5.99
- 6-Week Full-Body 2-Split $4.99
- Plan 17 $4.99
- Data export (CSV) $1.99