*** Featured by Apple in "New Apps We Love", Apple Watch App Store, and Apple Health&Fitness category. ***
Gymatic (a.k.a VimoFit) is the first and only app to automatically identify your exercises, count your repetitions, and log your workouts. What is more, it auto tracks many stats no human can track. Bring science to your workout!
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on AOL, Mashable, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, and more…
- Gymatic not only auto log exercises and count reps, it also collect many advanced stats for each set, such as
* Heart rate (average and max) (only when using Apple Watch)
* Rest and work time (work time only starts when you move, rest time starts as soon as movement ends. No need to mess with timer when you need to rest after a set, it is all automatic.)
* Rep speed
* Form consistency
* Range consistency
* Speed consistency
- Connect with Apple Health app to read heart rate and contribute to activity rings.
- Get more accurate calories burned feedback then with typical fitness trackers because Gymatic knows EXACTLY which exercises you’re performing!
- It takes just 3 seconds to train any new exercise so there’s no limit to how many exercises Gymatic can track.
- Gymatic tracks your Crossfit, bodybuilding, weightlifting, strength training, HIIT workouts, TRX training, kettlebell training, calisthenics, machine exercises, and much much more!
- Stay motivated with remarkable progress tracking including 1 rep max estimates, calories burned and all advanced stats.
- Support both FreeForm mode, where you can perform any exercises, and Guided mode, where Watch/Phone guides you through a pre-programmed workout.
- Many workouts are included + unlimited workouts shared by the community.
- Track your indoor cardio and accurately count calories for running, cycling, rowing, elliptical, and stair stepper.
- Wear your watch just a little higher on your wrist than usual. (above the bone)
- Tighten the watch on your wrist. (just snug, not a death grip)
- Want to track Leg Press? Strap phone to your leg. Or keep hands on your leg to move along.
This is a new technology and you’re one of the first to try it out! We know it’s not perfect yet. Please help us improve the app for everyone by reporting bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tutorial and FAQ are at https://support.vimo.co/portal/helpcenter/mobile-apps/gymatic-1. Visit this support site for questions and answers.
In-App Subscription Details:
Gymatic Premium subscription is $4.99 per month / $29.99 per year and operates on a 30 / 365 day cycle. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of $4.99 / $29.99. You may manage your Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription to Gymatic Premium.
Add back infographic complication
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app for adding my weights to ring
You can use the preset workout programs. You can make your workout program. It all transfers over to the app when you sync it. Your workouts make or create on your iPhone and then you transfer it to your watch. I read through and to really benefit from what this app and you really need to purchase the premium piece of the app. It’s cheaper to purchase a year for $30 rather than paying for 99 a month which is around $60 here. Just started three days ago with this program you need to get from Milyer with it or First work out whether it was a little challenging. You can go to track your reps on some of the exercises. Having used freestyle yes. With the only problem I’m fine is that it will frequently while I’m setting up work out just shut down on me. That’s very bad. To work around that I have been saving my work out frequently as I making it every time I put a newExercise and I automatically save it after quickly. That way I won’t lose that exercise. I’ll see what I mean. That needs to be corrected. Otherwise my first workout went pretty well. I’ll let you know. I like it a lot so far.
Great Strength Training App!
Overall my experience on this app has been pretty great. I got it because I wanted a way to track my gym progress without carrying around a notepad in the gym. I also downloaded it because I only use my Apple Watch in the gym (no phone). Being able to sync workouts that you’ve created to your watch is clutch! My only qualm with the on phone app is the social features. If they expanded that more to allow better connection to people nearby, that would be fun. Also a feature to workout WITH someone (who also has the app) would be cool as well but that would take software changes lol. All in all, I’d give this app a 9 out of 10
Best Workout App- End of Discussion
Update 2: one bug was fixed and replaced with another. Now when I start a freeform workout from my Apple Watch, I can’t stop it once I’m done. The only option to pause. I can’t to power my watch down to stop the program from running. And of course the entire workout was recorded, so frustrating!
Update: I originally ranked this 5 stars but for the past few weeks I keep getting the same error that my logs weren't saved. Even after resetting the app, the same result occurs. I do not see an effective way to seek tech support and therefore must lower this app to 3 starts until this problem is fixed.
This is the Best Workout App for me; End of Discussion. I've been using this app since I got my Apple Watch about a month ago. I've used it twice a day everyday. It has learned my routine and has become more accurate with the rep count. I just open the app on my Apple Watch, start a season and it recognizes the exercise I'm doing and records the reps. It's that easy. You can't go wrong with this app. I tried the other apps but this app beat them by a mile and offered everything I needed for my workouts.
Developer Response ,
Hello, You have to grant write access to HealthKit for all options to fix the end problem. Please contact email@example.com if you have further question
- Vimo Labs Inc.
- 84.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vimo Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gymatic Premium Monthly $4.99
- Premium $49.99
- Gymatic Premium Yearly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.